Destination Wedding Site Visits
What will my destination wedding look like? Will the wedding planners at the resort bring my vision to life? I am looking for a resort that will have all the bells and whistles as I would love to have as a wedding at home? I want to customize my destination wedding and not choose a package like other couples. I am a hands-on bride and want to be reassured my wedding day will be as perfect as I envisioned it.
Does this sound like you?
Well, I am here to let you know you have options, my dear bride, to be.
Many couples do not have the time to visit the resort to get a first-hand feel of the resort they choose to have their destination wedding. We have traveled and stayed at the most popular resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico and Costa Rica and have checked out the destination wedding venues. Not only can we share our experience but we can make recommendations to narrow your search in finding the perfect resort for your destination wedding.
We can give you insight on the wedding venues for your ceremony, cocktail, reception and rehearsal dinners. Many resorts have wedding venues on their rooftops with terraces overlooking the ocean, the beach, piers, private islands, garden pergolas, and for my couples who want to party until the early mornings (2 am) ballrooms are always recommended.
Did you know you can visit a resort prior to booking your destination wedding date? You can also schedule a site visit after you have booked your destination wedding date to check out the locations for yourselves?
It's like a mini-vacation usually 2 nights / 3 days all inclusive stay at a reduced rate to meet with the onsite destination wedding planner. You will also meet wiht onsite wedding vendors, experience wedding day menu and cake tasting. Some resort wedding site vists has set dates while some can be scheduled upon the couples' availabilty.
Here are some resorts brands that offers a 2 Nights preview to your destination wedding:
- Palace Resorts - Jamaica & Mexico
- All-Inclusive Hard Rock Resorts - Punta Cana & Mexico
- Sandals Resorts - Jamaica, St.Lucia, Antigua, Grenada, Barbados, Bahamas
- Beaches Resorts - Jamaica & Turks & Caicos
- El Dorado Resorts - Mexico
- Generations - Mexico
- Azul Resorts - Jamaica & Mexico
- Royalton Resorts - Jamaica, Punta Cana, Antigua, St.Lucia, Grenada, Mexico
- Grand Palladium Resorts - Jamaica, Mexico & Punta Cana
- Secrets - Jamaica, Punta Cana, Mexico, Costa Rica & St.Martin
- Now Resorts - Punta Cana & Mexico
- Dreams Resorts - Punta Cana & Mexico
- Breathless - Punta Cana & Mexico E
- Excellence - Jamaica, Punta Cana & Mexico
- Paradisus Resorts - Punta Cana & Mexico
- Hyatt Ziva & Hyatt Zilara Resorts - Jamaica, Punta Cana & Mexico
Wedding couples will receive a special 2-night resort package rate to meet with the wedding planner on-site as well as the resort preferred vendors, cake and menu tasting. The cost of the 2-night package will be credited to the couple's wedding package when booked at the resort you had your destination wedding site visit.
If you are interested in reserving your destination wedding site visit, please contact our agency 305-892-3496 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you to help you plan your destination wedding.