Brides Own The Aisle! It’s Your Day!
Exquisite Vacations specializes in all inclusive destination weddings to the Caribbean and Mexico including Jamaica, St. Lucia, Punta Cana and Cancun.
Weddings are spectacular affairs that require elegant touches, and at Exquisite Vacations Inc, our lovely bride and groom will find exquisite packages offering sublime settings and unparalleled service for their celebration. Whether in Mexico or the Caribbean, our couples will find exceptional package offers featuring all-inclusive amenities to make their wedding nothing less than the once-in-a-lifetime experience it should be. But if you decide to make it a twice-in-a-lifetime moment, Exquisite Vacations Inc also specializes in vow renewal ceremonies, perfect for those celebrating their first or fiftieth anniversary!
Exquisite Vacations, Inc. understands that planning a wedding can be a lot of work, but the good news is they want to help you plan your big day. Andrea Williams, owner of Exquisite Vacations, Inc. is a Certified Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Travel Consultant and she is ready to assist you in creating your dream wedding. When you book your destination wedding with Exquisite Vacations, Inc. you can rest easy knowing that Andrea and her agency are taking care of every detail of your destination wedding and that when you arrive at your destination to get married there will be no surprises.
The best part about working with a certified agent is that she knows how to make every wedding a successful and beautiful one. Whether you’re a Miami bride who wants to get married on a beach in Maui or a New York groom who can imagine nothing better than a wedding on the snow covered glaciers in Alaska, Andrea and her agency can make your wedding dreams into realities.
Here’s what you can expect when working with Exquisite Vacations for your destination wedding:
In our initial planning session, we like to get acquainted with our couples, to learn their personality and find out what their expectations are for their special day. We want to know things like: How did he/she propose? Where was your last vacation? Do you have passports? What type of wedding will this be (i.e. symbolic, religious, vow renewal or LGBT)? What are your preferred dates? How significant is your date to both of you? Do you have a destination in mind? (If the couple doesn’t have a destination, we’ll assist in matching them with the perfect destination and a resort that suits their personality & style!) How many guests are you expecting to host and are there any children attending? Will you have a welcome dinner or planned activities for your invited guest? Are you thinking of a plated seated dinner reception? What are the MUST HAVES for your destination wedding? Do you have a Honeymoon Registry or a Wedding Website? (We offer a FREE Honeymoon Registry and Wedding Website!) Will you have a honeymoon at another destination after your destination wedding? Would you like to reserve/block rooms for your guest attending?
REASONS TO BOOK YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING
WITH EXQUISITE VACATIONS
- We offer a 45 minutes complimentary destination wedding planning session.
- We will negotiate the lowest group rates for your guest accomodation, group perks and amenities for your special day.
- A dedicated and personalized destination wedding website will be created for your destination wedding, so guest can have all
- your wedding resort details at their fingertips!
- We created an electronic save the date to announce your destination wedding to your guest.
- Couples will be informed once guest are booked to attend your destination wedding.
- We will provide complete travel arrangements for your guest - hotel, airfare, airport transfers and tours/ excursions.
- Each guest will receive travel documents prior to travel for your destination wedding.
- We will offer all available perks not only to our couples but also to your guest.
- Guest will have a low deposit to confirm their room reservation and a payment plan to attend your destination wedding.
- We will get all the perks available for your destination wedding.