Welcome to Miami
Miami is one of the world’s most popular vacation spots. Miami offers just about everything you are looking for in a vacation spot. From the trendy nightlife of South Beach, daytime beach club parties at hotels and resorts from South Beach to Miami Beach plus the bejeweled candy of the Art Deco district and some of the best eateries in Wynwood District. Some of the most historic hotels can be found in the hideaways of Coral Gables and your luxury resorts stretch from as far south as Coconut Grove to as far north as Aventura!
If shopping is your forte, endless shopping opportunities in modern, sprawling malls all over the city - north and south of the Miami airport.
Miami boasts one of the largest cruise ports in the world with cruises departing daily to the seas of the Caribbean, South American, and the Gulf of Mexico.
Throughout the year, Miami is known for Art Deco, Boat Shows, extravagant festival events, and more.
Here are some of our handpicked things to do when you visit Miami:
BIG BUS TOURS MIAMI
- Big Bus Tours Miami has been specifically designed to show the best that Miami has to offer. Guests will see all the most thrilling and attractive areas, including South Beach, Downtown Miami, Midtown, Wynwood, Little Havana, and more! The tour also includes iconic buildings and monuments like the Freedom Tower and the Versace Mansion, not to mention the sleek shapes and vibrant colors of the Art Deco District.
SCHNEBLY REDLAND'S WINERY & BREWERY
- This winery in Miami's Redland tropical countryside offers tours and wine tastings. Visitors can compare the taste of lychee, passion fruit, carambola, guava, and mango wines, just to name a few. This is the southernmost winery in the Continental U.S., handcrafting tropical wines without using grapes
- Located on Biscayne Bay in the heart of Downtown Miami, visitors of Bayside Marketplace can experience the real Miami - home to impeccable international cuisine, fine shops, and exotic music in a beautiful, waterfront setting. This two-level, open-air festival center features more than 150 shops
VIZCAYA MUSEUM AND GARDENS
- Named after one of the most captivating shorelines on the Spanish coast, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens captures jaw-dropping European extravagance in an enchanting American context. The home’s builder, James Deering, was a prolific industrialist who explored uncharted territory in the creation of this ambitious home, planting his Renaissance-inspired estate at the heart of Miami’s tropical hardwood hammock.
- Rated one of the country’s top zoos, this 340-acre gem showcases more than 3,000 animals including koalas, tigers, and elephants in large open-air exhibits