Why should you consider booking a villa vacation during and post COVID-19?
You have canceled your vacation that you have planned for months and now that well-deserved vacation has now been canceled due to COVID-19.
Well, there are options in which you can still have that well-deserved vacation by having your dream vacation in a villa. Yes, a villa is more affordable than you think, especially if you split the cost with other family members sharing the villa with you.
Get that relaxing vacation that we all so need and get away from the daily stresses of life and enjoy a well-tailored vacation.
Book a villa vacation if you:
- are very concerned about social distancing during these unprecedented time
- have small children and older parents traveling with you on your multigenerational vacation
- are planning a small destination wedding
- are traveling with family and friends as a small group
- are in need of a girls/ guys trip or just a getaway with friends but together in the same villa
- are looking for a secluded, tailored made honeymoon experience
- are looking for a more customized travel experience on your own schedule of activities
- are looking to rewards with your staff with a corporate retreat
- are looking for a private island getaway or winery experience
- and more!
Before booking a Villa Vacation, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- there is a minimum of 5 – 7-night stay that is required
- a villa is booked per night with a minimum night stay
- a deposit of 50% is required to book your villa vacation with a required final payment due 90 days prior to your arrival
- a rental agreement is required between the lead travel booking the villa and the villa owner
- a gratuity is expected to be paid to the villa staff between 10% – 15% of your villa rental cost
- villas are available from one bedroom to 12 Bedrooms and available by destination
- you can arrive any day of the week as long as the villa is available for your day of arrival
- your meals are not included in the villa pricing
- you will need to pick a grocery package or one can customize for you by your villa staff prior to arrival
- some destinations but mostly in the Caribbean your villa will include a cook as well as daily maid service
The most popular villa destinations are located in:
- St Maarten
- Turks and Caicos
- Dominican Republic
- Saint Lucia
- Europe – France, Italy & Greece
- Mexico – Los Cabos & Riviera Maya
- United States – Florida, California, Colorado
Also, remember when booking a villa experience:
- Airport transportation is not included however we will assist you with airport transportation can be arranged by our villa advisor
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended as a villa vacation can be a big investment and our villa advisor can assist you with travel insurance
- During the holiday seasons – New Year’s Eve, Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, a longer stay of 10 night may be required at some villas
If you believe a villa vacation is for you and your family or for your honeymoon or a small destination wedding, please contact our villa advisor for a recommendation for your vacation.
Our villa advisor can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-892-3496.