Sunscape Sabor Cozumel is located on the beautiful island of Cozumel, just 12 miles off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, and offers families, friends, singles, and couples an Unlimited-Fun® getaway in a picturesque destination. The 218 guest rooms and suites offer guests spacious accommodations with an in-room mini-bar, private balcony or terrace, and stunning ocean views. The Unlimited-Fun® experience begins with two shimmering swimming pools, an Explorer’s Club for Kids, lively bars and lounges, exciting live entertainment and so much more!
Good to Know:
- Sunscape Sabor is only minutes away by boat to the second largest coral reef system in the world and offers an on-site dive shop with courses and dive trips for all experience levels
- The largest, most complete beachfront resort complex in Cozumel
- Restaurants offer oceanfront seating and stunning views, with no reservations required
- Access to the largest and most complete Spa by Pevonia® on the island of Cozumel
- Only 15 minutes from downtown Cozumel and six miles from the Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park
- Fully supervised Explorer’s Club for Kids ages, 3-12 years old, with extended hours
- 24-hour access to food and beverage options including kid-friendly menu options
- In-room mini-bar fully stocked with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Buffet and à la carte restaurants without reservations required
- Bars and lounges serving international and domestic brand beverages
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks, and snacks
- Endless daily land and water activities for all ages
- Live music and local entertainment
- Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3 to 12 with supervised activity programs daily
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
Approximate driving time from Cozumel International Airport to Sunscape Sabor Cozumel is 20 minutes and distance is 17 km (10.5 miles). Distance from Cancun International Airport is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes (combined land and boat travel).
Accommodation and Amenities:
All rooms and suites offer the following amenities:
- King or two double beds
- Air-conditioning with individual control
- Flat screen satellite cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- In-room mini-bar
- Iron and ironing board
- Electronic safe
- Private bathroom
- Balcony or terrace
- Coffee maker
- Wireless internet*
Room Category Descriptions:
- Deluxe Tropical View (Villas 20-25)
- These lovely 350+ sq. ft. spaces are very thoughtfully laid out. Each room has either one king or two double beds with terrace or balcony. All of these rooms look out onto our lush garden planted with palms and other tropical flora.
- Deluxe Ocean View (Villas 26-32)
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset and lovely sea view from your comfortable room in a peaceful atmosphere while admiring the blue turquoise waters and ocean views. These pretty second floor or third floor 350+ sq. ft. spaces have a very quaint layout. Each room has either one king or two double beds with second level balcony.
- Deluxe Ocean Front (Villas 26-32)
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset and lovely sea view from your comfortable room in a peaceful atmosphere while admiring the blue turquoise waters and breath-taking views of the Caribbean Sea. These pretty first 350+ sq. 6 | Sunscape Sabor Cozumel Last Updated December 4, 2015
- Ft. spaces have a very quaint layout. Each room has either one king or two double beds with second level balcony or terrace.
- Suite Tropical View (Villas 33-39)
- Enjoy airy living and landscaped garden and pool views along with a charming décor and spacious room. These lovely 600 sq. ft. spaces are very thoughtfully laid out. Each room has one king or two double beds, a sofa-bed, kitchenette, and terrace or balcony.
- Suite Ocean View (Villas 33-39)
- Designed for families, friends and groups with lovely ocean views, these lovely 600 sq. ft. spaces are very thoughtfully laid out. Each room has one king bed, a sofa-bed, kitchenette, and terrace or balcony.
- Junior Suite Tropical View (Villas 33-39)
- Designed for families, friends and groups overlooking our lush garden and pool, these lovely 650 sq. ft. spaces are very thoughtfully laid out. Each room has one private bedroom with one king bed, a sofa-bed, kitchenette, and terrace or balcony.
- Honeymoon Ocean View with Jacuzzi (Villas 33-39)
- Enjoy airy living, charming décor and spacious room with ocean views. These lovely 650 sq. ft. spaces are very thoughtfully laid out. Each room has one private bedroom with one king bed, a sofa-bed, kitchenette, and terrace or balcony with a Jacuzzi.
- Family Suite (Villas 33-39)
- Designed for families, friends and groups, provide a spacious room with balcony overlooking our lush garden planted with palms and other tropical flora to unwind from the rigors of everyday life or bask in the pool deck for ultimate relaxation. These lovely 1,250 square feet spaces are very thoughtfully laid out. Each room has one king-size bed and one sofa-bed, with terrace or balcony. They offer in room-safe (accommodates laptop), clock radio, private bathroom with showers and/ or bathtubs, daily housekeeping service, kitchenette equipped with microwave and coffee maker. This is a combined Suite and Junior Suite connecting.
- *Also available upon request:
- Roll away beds available with no extra charge
- Cribs are available with no extra charge
Dining Options:Offering 4 restaurants, most with ocean front views. No reservations required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Sunscape Saber Cozumel offers three bars and lounges throughout the resort offering national and international drinks.
- Seaside Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Dinner 7 p.m. – 11 p.m., Late Night Snacks 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Enjoy grilled specialties in a seaside setting with ocean front views
- Seating capacity: 60
- Dress Code: Casual
- Portofino | Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch 12 p.m. – 5 p.m., Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- An ocean front grand buffet offering local and international dishes for breakfast and lunch
- Explore the flavors of the Mediterranean with delicious Italian favorites served each evening à la carte
- Seating Capacity: 100
- Dress code: Casual
- El Patio | Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Authentic Mexican style cuisine dedicated to traditional favourites in a local ambience
- Seating Capacity: 80
- Dress code: Casual
- Da Mario | Lunch 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- A typical Italian style Trattoria/Pizzeria serving delectable Italian dishes, salads and pizzas with ocean front views
- Seating Capacity: 60
- Dress Code: Casual
- Cava | Private Dining
- Wine Cellar & Selection of Fine Wines*
- Your meals include an extensive selection of premium wines and spirits. We are proud to host the only fine wine cellar in Cozumel, with an excellent selection from different countries and over 60 varieties to choose from.
- Seating Capacity: 8
- Dress Code: Casual Elegance
- *Additional costs apply
- Dress Codes
- Bermudas (long shorts or capri pants), sneakers/ tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. Women must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
- Casual Elegance
- Sneakers/ tennis shoes or dress sandals, dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops. Long pants required for men.
- 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- A fun and lively lobby bar offering premium beverages
- 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Ocean front beach bar serving up refreshing cocktails and beverages
- Seaside bar
- 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Ocean view bar serving up refreshing cocktails and beverages
- Beach volleyball
- Explorer’s Club
- Water volleyball
- Hobie Cats
- Non-motorized watersports
- Scuba diving*
- Paddleboard (reservations can be made with the Entertainment Team)
- * Additional fees apply
- Tennis can be enjoyed by Sunscape Sabor Cozumel guests at next door at adults-only Secrets Aura Cozumel. The tennis court is open for complimentary play throughout the day. Complimentary racquet is also available at the Entertainment Office.
Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Explorer’s Club for Kids features supervised activities open daily, for kids ages 3 to 12. All Explorers’ Club staff is certified by the Red Cross in child CPR. Children will enjoy a theater for performing their own plays, arts & crafts, playground, movie nights and sand castle competitions.
- Hours: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- The Core Zone allows teenagers 13 to 17 a place to cut loose and really have the time of their lives. The Core Zone features nightly entertainment, daily activities and a vast array of sports and games. The resort’s Entertainment Team is there to ensure safety and responsibility while the teens take part in all the activities that are offered. Not only is the Core Zone a great place for teens, but it also allows parents to have time of their own.
- The Cozumel Country Club is an 18-hole, 72 par professional and ecological golf course designed by pro golfer Jack Nicklaus. Located approximately 12 miles from the resort (30 minutes). Additional fees apply.
- Sunscape Sabor has a perfect location, for those who enjoy practicing this activity, close to the main Cozumel reefs, over 250 fish species and the crystal waters allow to see miles of spectacular reefs. Dive House is the on-site dive operator. Scuba Diving Packages from beginner to advanced diving available
Spa by Pevonia®
- Hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Indulge your mind, body and spirit in the largest and most complete spa on the island of Cozumel at the Spa by Pevonia®. Treat yourself to the ultimate in relaxation with a wide selection of invigorating and revitalizing treatments including a hydrotherapy circuit and indigenous spa treatments, all while enjoying breathtaking ocean views. The Spa by Pevonia® offers specialty treatments, massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, a full-service beauty salon and aromatherapy.
- Hours: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Our fully equipped fitness center provides a full range of cardio-conditioning activity and exercise equipment including:
- 2 sets of weight sand weight benches
- 3 treadmills
- 1 lifecycles
- 2 Elliptical
- 1 stationary bicycle
- 2 universal weight stationaries