Reaching out across 44 acres of lush landscaping edged by powdery white sands and a crystalline lagoon, St. Regis Resort, Bora Bora represents the epitome of carefree elegance. It’s 100 exquisitely designed accommodations feature the largest over-water villas in the South Seas as well as stunning beach villas, showcases for the warm glow of exotic woods, handwoven fabrics, and regional art. Rising in the distance, the towering majesty of Mount Otemanu is an ever-present symbol of the lofty luxury and impressively personalized service that are the hallmarks of St. Regis.
- St. Regis Butler Service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Twice daily maid service
- Main Pool with swim-up bar
- Oasis Pool with private cabanas
- Over-water specialty restaurant
- Currency exchange
- World-class spa & fitness center
- Private Lagoonarium
- Complimentary Kids Club
- Babysitting Services (upon request)
- Dry cleaning service
- Gift Boutique – Art Gallery
- Exclusive Robert Wan Black Pearl Boutique
- Shuttle boat service to Vaitape
- Private banquet room with seating for up to 100 attendees
The pristine island of Bora Bora, located in French Polynesia.
Accommodation and Amenities:
St. Regis Resort, Bora Bora features 100 luxury over-water and beach villas, some with terrace Whirlpools or private swimming
pools. The 13,000 square-foot Royal Estate reveals a scope of boundless luxury unmatched in all the Pacific.
- 4 Pool Beach Villas (1,636 sq. ft.)
- 32 Over-water Villas (1,550 sq. ft.)
- 32 Deluxe Overwater Villas (1,550 sq. ft.)
- 8 Premier Overwater Whirlpool Villas (1,905 sq. ft.)
- 7 Private Oceanfront Pool Villas (2,700 sq. ft.)
- 2 Royal 2-bedroom Oceanfront Pool Villas (3,455 sq. ft.)
- 5 Royal 2-bedroom Overwater Pool Villas (3,455 sq. ft.)
- 1 Royal Estate (13,000 sq. ft.)
Room Category Descriptions:
- One-Bedroom Villas
- Our captivating One-Bedroom Villas offer direct access to the sandy beaches and breathtaking nature of Bora Bora. Select between One-Bedroom Pool-Beach Villas and slightly larger One-Bedroom Oceanfront Pool Villas. Each seduces with a private garden or terrace featuring a plunge pool, outdoor shower, and dining gazebo. Additionally, Pool-Beach Villas are home to a separate pontoon area.
- Entering the villa, traditionally woven textiles harmonize with exotic noble wood décor and intricately carved Polynesian sculptures. Paintings by local artists, depicting island life, adorn the walls while floor-to-ceiling windows fill the villa with natural light and offer evocative lagoon or reef views.
- Taking amenities beyond expectation, living rooms are equipped with a 42-inch television, MP3-outfitted CD and DVD players, Bose Sound Systems, and Wi-Fi. Meanwhile, an espresso machine and mini bar offer all-hours refreshment, and Oceanfront Pool Villas feature an additional daybed nook.
- Separate bedrooms promise respite and lead to spacious bathrooms. Graciously appointed with Italian marble, they are home to a dressing area, double sinks, sunken bathtubs, and separate rainshowers—along with premier Kenzo bath salts and Remède Spa bath amenities.
- 1,636-2,700 Square Feet / 152-251 Square Meters
- Separate Living Room
- Beach Access
- Private Outdoor Garden
- Plunge Pool
- Overwater One-Bedroom Villas
- Seamlessly fusing Bora Bora’s natural beauty with legendary St. Regis elegance, our Overwater One-Bedroom Villas promise a bespoke island experience. Select between Classic Overwater One-Bedroom Villas with lagoon views; Superior Villas, which are further along the pontoon from the main beach, offering additional seclusion; Deluxe Villas, which overlook Bora Bora’s translucent lagoon; and Premier Villas, which house an outdoor whirlpool, private pontoon, and covered daybed, as well as a larger living room with daybed nook. Meanwhile, all categories boast a terrace with outdoor shower, gazebo dining area, and deck chairs.
- Throughout each villa, native wood mixes with smooth marble and traditionally woven textiles. Ornately carved Polynesian sculptures and scenic paintings by esteemed local artists add to the elegance, which is illuminated by sunlight streaming in through floor-to-ceiling windows. An engaging glimpse into the underwater world is available via indoor glass viewing panels, which look directly into the water below.
- Premier technology, including 42-inch televisions, a CD/DVD player with MP3 cables, a Bose Surround Sound System, and Wi-Fi, keeps guests connected while an espresso machine and mini bar provide worldly refreshments.
- The refinement continues in the separate bedroom before moving into the Italian marble bathroom, with its dressing area, double sinks, sunken bathtub, and separate rainshower. Exclusive Kenzo bath salts and Remède Spa bath amenities add to the elegant experience.
- Terrace with Outdoor Shower
- Deluxe Villas with Island and Lagoon Views
- Gazebo Dining Area
- Premier Villas with Outdoor Whirlpools
- Premier Villas with Outdoor Daybed
- Royal Two-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Existing beyond expectation, our Royal Two-Bedroom Pool Villa looks out toward the sparkling ocean and the islands of Raiatea and Taha'a from a coral-hued stone terrace, home to two dining gazebos, deck chairs, and an inviting infinity pool.
- Within the villa, native Polynesian carvings and artwork depicting traditional island scenes correspond with exotic noble wood and traditional woven textiles to flawless results. Floor-to-ceiling windows seamlessly combine the indoors with the outdoors, and the living room provides an inspiring place to recline with a beverage from the in-room espresso machine or mini bar. Premier technology includes 42-inch televisions, a CD/DVD player with MP3 connectivity, Bose Surround Sound System, and Wi-Fi.
- Serene in every aspect, two bedrooms unite with two spacious Italian marble bathrooms. Each features a dressing area, double sinks, sunken bathtub, and separate rainshower, along with exclusive Kenzo bath salts and Remède Spa bath amenities.
- 3,455 Square Feet / 321 Square Meters
- Private Garden
- Infinity Pool
- The Royal Estate
- Unrivaled the island over, our Royal Estate is a private compound enclosed on three sides by coral walls, which open to a private beach overlooking Bora Bora’s sparkling lagoon.
- Inside, an entrance lobby and Venetian stucco walls lead to a lounge and dining room with adjoining professional kitchen, espresso machine, and mini bar. An office, meanwhile, provides a private space for utilizing Wi-Fi. Additional in-villa technology includes 42-inch televisions, CD/DVD players with MP3 adaptability, and a Bose Surround Sounds System. Throughout the villa, traditional woven textiles accent exotic noble wood sculpted columns, which complement authentic Polynesian art and paintings by local artists depicting characteristic island scenes.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows allow guests to marvel at the stunning scenery any time of day, while a solarium surrounds a central open sky courtyard housing a pool tiled with an elegant light-reflecting, white glass mosaic. Continuing on, the solarium opens onto a large terrace. Elevated above the beach and lagoon, it hosts an outdoor shower, deck furniture, and more.
- Three bedrooms provide alluring respite, including the separate master bedroom pavilion with whirlpool, sauna, steam room, and private gazebo. Further, four Italian marble bathrooms promise an exceptional relaxation experience, thanks to double sinks, sunken bathtubs, and separate rainshowers—along with exclusive Kenzo bath salts and Remède Spa bath amenities.
- All guests of the Royal Estate enjoy dedicated butler service, and a private chef is available on request.
- 9,000 Square Feet / 836 Square Meters
- Private Pool
- Chef's Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Private Spa
- Private Beach
- Premier Villas with Outdoor Whirlpools
Dining Options:Guests can avail of the resort’s three delectable restaurants:
- The LAGOON by Jean Georges, set over the water, is the resort’s signature restaurant, French and Asian influenced.
- The Sushi Take, first « Art of Sushi » dedicated restaurant of the region.
- The Te Pahu, Mediterranean grill specialities, served in a beachside setting.
Resort Activities & Entertainment:The resort features a main pool with swim-up bar and a secluded romantic adult-only pool offering private cabanas. Water activities include kayak, outtriger canoe, paddle-boat, windsurf and snorkeling in the resort’s private Lagoonarium. Also available on property: Tennis, Mountain Bike & Billiard table.
Kids ClubUnique in French Polynesia, the St. Regis Resort Bora Bora is proud to entertain its little guests with an array of fun filled activities.
WellnessThe 13,000 square foot world-class spa and fitness center is located on its own private island in the lagoon and features Tahitian and Pacific Rim treatments in 7 luxurious treatment rooms. The use of natural herbs and extracts from the island creates an unforgettable and unique experience
November 30, -0001 to November 30, -0001