The 247-room St. James’s Club & Villas is ideal for family getaways or romantic retreats. Tucked away on a secluded 100-acre peninsula on the southeastern coast of Antigua, the combination of the island’s atmosphere with the resort’s luxurious amenities and activities makes for a one-of-a-kind island experience for all vacationers. For on property dining, both all-inclusive and European plan options are available.
Good to Know:
- Effective 12/31/06; US Citizens traveling to and from the Caribbean require a valid passport to regain entry into the Unites States.
- This kids club caters to children 2-12 years old.
- Babysitting is available at an additional cost.
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Beauty Salon ($)
- Boats (paddle)
- Children’s Program
- Entertainment (nightly)
- Excursions (boat) ($)
- Fishing (charters) ($)
- Fitness Center
- Water Sports ($)
- Spa Services ($)
- Pools (freshwater) (6)
- Restaurants (4)
- Tennis Courts
Located just 30 minutes from Antigua’s V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
At St. James’s Club, guests can choose from spacious suites, luxurious villas or chic guestrooms. The resort features two distinct accommodations areas: The Club with 230 guestrooms, including the restaurants, lounges and activity centers or The Village with 17 villas set along a softly sloping hillside bordering Mamora Bay.
Room Category Descriptions:Guests staying at The Club enjoy guestrooms and suites decorated with hardwood furnishings and terra cotta floors. Each includes a private balcony or terrace, air conditioning, ceiling fans, cable television, a full bathroom, a hair dryer, a safe, a direct-dial telephone and a radio-alarm clock. Guests staying in The Club’s 48 waterfront Royal Suites can enjoy the following in-suite amenities: HD, flat-screen televisions; iPod docking stations; DVD players and complimentary Internet access. Ideal for couples, families and groups, The Village offers 14 two-bedroom villas. Each two-bedroom villa has a private bath and shower, separate dining and living areas, a full kitchen, a balcony or patio overlooking Mamora Bay, plush bathrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fans and televisions. The Village also features three luxurious three-bedroom villas that can accommodate up to eight guests. Wi-Fi service is available in all rooms at a cost of US$10.99daily or US$59.99 per seven day period.
Dining Options:St. James’s Club & Villas features four restaurants, plus a beachside grill on Mamora Beach. Children’s menus and options are available at all restaurants.
- Rainbow Garden
- Set amidst the resort’s tropical gardens and is open for breakfast and lunch daily for buffet or a la carte dining. A nightly a la carte menu is also available for dinner.
- Coco’s Restaurant & Bar
- Open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Offers a casual Caribbean ambiance with ocean views and a selection of salads, soups, burgers and pastas.
- The Docksider
- Offers a bountiful buffet of dishes, including fresh seafood and Caribbean cuisine.
- The Beach Bar & Grill
- On Mamora Beach serves up hamburgers, fish sandwiches and other quick bites until 6 p.m. daily.
- Piccolo Mondo
- Is the resort's fine dining restaurant and offers Mediterranean and Caribbean cuisine in an intimate and elegant atmosphere. Its hillside setting provides breathtaking bay views. There is a US$40 per person surcharge per visit.