St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, an Elite Island Resort, is located just one hour from St. Lucia’s Hewanorra International Airport (UVF). Distinguished by its romantic beachfront setting amidst 25 acres of beautiful tropical gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea, St. James’s Club Morgan Bay is located just minutes from the world-class Rodney Bay Marina, the Cap Estate Golf Course and the capital city of Castries. This vibrantly colorful and refreshingly informal all-inclusive resort is also just a short drive from Pigeon Point National Park, home of St. Lucia’s world-famous annual Jazz and Arts Festival.
With a wide array of accommodations, activities and amenities, St. James’s Club Morgan Bay is ideal for couples and families seeking a fun and relaxing tropical getaway on the picturesque island of St. Lucia.
Good To Know
- Normally warm and sunny
- Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in time at the resort is 3:00 p.m
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon
- Passports are required
- both North American and UK style electrical outlets (220 Volts and 110 Volts
- English is the official language of St. Lucia. Many St. Lucians also speak the local French Creole (“Kweyol”) dialect
- Babysitting Services ($)
- Bars/Lounges (5)
- Children’s Activities
- Fitness Center
- Floors (3)
- Golf (nearby) ($)
- Internet Service
- Pool (children’s)
- Pools (outdoor) (4)
- Restaurants (4)
- Umbrellas (beach/pool)
- Watersports (non-motorized)
($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
St. James’s Club Morgan Bay, an Elite Island Resort, is located just one hour from St. Lucia’s Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)
St James’s Club Morgan Bay’s 325 guestrooms and suites include the following accommodations categories: Garden View Rooms; Ocean View Rooms; Premium Double Rooms; Beachfront Rooms; Deluxe Ocean View Rooms; Family Suites; and One-Bedroom Ocean View Suites. All guestrooms feature air conditioning, satellite television, a coffee and tea maker, hair dryers, a safe, direct-dial telephones, a private terrace or balcony and ceiling fans in the Suites.
Room Category Descriptions:Garden View Rooms
- king-sized beds
- private terrace or balcony
- tropical garden and/or pool views
- king-sized beds
- terrace or balcony with full or partial ocean views and the hillside
- king-sized beds
- upgraded furniture and décor
- panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea
- resort and the lights of Castries in the evening
- Bright and breezy rooms
- two double beds
- terrace or balcony with full or partial ocean views
- Garden View Rooms with interconnecting doors
- with a king-sized bed in one room and two double beds in the other room
- Requests should be made in advance
- Offering the very best ocean views, the hillside
- private terrace or balcony that spans the entire width of the suite with panoramic views of St. Lucia’s coast, the Caribbean Sea and the resort
- spacious bedroom
- adjoining living area and bathrooms
- large Roman tub and shower combination
- There are king-sized beds in the master and pull out sofas in the living area
RestaurantSt. James’s Club Morgan Bay has six distinct restaurants offering both delightful buffets and attentive a la carte service.
- The Palms Restaurant
- Take a culinary tour around the world in the classic Caribbean architecture and lush garden setting of The Palms Restaurant. The restaurant offers buffet dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner that will keep you coming back for more. The lunch and dinner menus change daily, and each day offers a different theme.
- Bambou Is an alfresco beachfront restaurant, offering a full breakfast buffet daily, a modern casual lunch menu and an a la carte dinner menu that features Asian-fusion and contemporary Caribbean cuisine.
- Choc Bay Café.
- British-style high tea is served every afternoon from 3:30-4:30 p.m. at the Choc Bay Café.
- The Plum Tree Bar and Grill
- The Plum Tree Bar and Grill offers afternoon dining in a casual poolside setting. Dishes include crowd-pleasing favorites such as mouth-watering burgers, fresh island fish, and salads as well as kid-friendly items such as popcorn, ice cream and delicious homemade cakes.
- Le Jardin
- Le Jardin offers upscale dining in a romantic, fully air-conditioned indoor setting. This specialty restaurant serves modernly elegant French Creole cuisine. With nightly dinner entertainment and white glove service, this venue is perfect for special occasions. A surcharge of USD$25 per person, plus VAT, is applied, and reservations are required.
- Morgan’s Pier
- Resting over the ocean, Morgan’s Pier offers an array of seafood and grilled fare on a private covered pier sitting in the Caribbean Sea. A new full-service bar, updated décor and much expanded menu options provide a sophisticated spot for waterfront dining.
- Tree Tops Pizza & Pasta
- Tree Tops Pizza & Pasta is the resort’s newest restaurant, offering classic, gourmet or made-to-order coal-fired pizzas, a selection of mix-and-match pastas and sauces, fresh salads, and decadent homemade desserts.
- Room service is available at an extra cost from noon to 9:00 p.m.
Dress codeThe dress code at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay is casual and relaxed with beach attire welcomed from breakfast to lunch (although bathing suits must be covered). In the evenings, trousers or tailored shorts and collared shirts are preferred. Dinner at Le Jardin Restaurant requires casually elegant attire (pants and collared shirts for men). Footwear is required for all meals in all restaurants, and rubber beach flip flops are not acceptable for dinner.
- The brand new Choc Bay Café serves specialty teas and coffee drinks, delicious savory sweets and pastries, and afternoon tea in a casual and funky outdoor setting. They are open daily from 7 a.m. until midnight.
- The Sunset Lounge is St. James’s Club Morgan Bay’s main entertainment area with full bar service in the evening and daytime during high season. Guests can also enjoy fun activities during the day and live entertainment most nights.
- The Lazy Lagoon Pool Bar overlooks the resort’s main free-form swimming pool near the beach, offering full bar service throughout the day and evening. There is also a swim-up portion of the bar for those who would rather not leave the pool.
- Open most days during the high season as well as high occupancy days throughout the rest of the year, the Plum Tree Bar & Grill offers snacks and full beverage and bar service at the family pool area adjacent to the tennis courts and fitness center.
- Open for private cocktail parties and during most days during the high season, the adults-only Hilltop Bar & Pool provides full bar service from its hillside setting overlooking the resort with sweeping views and dramatic sunsets.
- stand-up paddle boarding
- banana boat rides
- pool activities
- and much more.
- Lessons are also available upon request
- four new tennis courts two of which are floodlit
- in-house professional tennis player, who can also offer lessons to guests
Daily activities program
- water and beach volleyball
- Thai Chi
- circuit training
- stretch classes
- available nearby at the 18-hole St. Lucia Golf & Country Club, less than two miles from the resort.
- Transportation to and from the course, cart and equipment rental, fees and tips for caddies are an additional charge.
Kidz ClubOpen daily for children ages 2-11 (children must be potty-trained and able to communicate) from 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., allowing parents some free time and providing kids with great vacation experiences such as cooking classes, kids yoga, beach games and treasure hunts, all supervised by trained resort staff. The resort also offers evening supervision for children ages 4 to 11 from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Parents can enjoy a romantic private dinner while the kids have their own fun with an in-house mini disco, karaoke, Wii games and more. For an additional cost per hour, parents can also arrange for babysitting services through the Kidz Club.
Spa/Fitness:Tranquility Body & Soul Spa is located in an all-new peaceful hillside setting offering tranquil water views of the Caribbean Sea. Treatments include an aromatic salt glow scrub, reflexology treatments, various well-being massages, aromatherapy massages, deep cleaning facials, and detox seaweed wraps. Tranquility Body & Soul Spa uses Pevonia Botanica products. The spa also offers a full service salon, featuring nail services, hair styling and waxing.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.