The Hotel of reference in moorea, set on the most beautiful beach of the land, invites you to an elegant and enchanting escape in front of its extraordinary lagoon. refine decor and unique setting, a rare sophisticated in the heart of paradise.
Points of interest : International 18 holes Jack Niklaus golf course, ancient Polynesian temples in Opunohu Valley, seasonal whale watching, lagoon tour to discover the bays and submarine life.
- Tahiti Faaa International Airport – PPT (20 km)
- Temae Airport – MOZ (2 km)
- Vaiare dock (2 km)
- Bungalow & Villa
- 73 bungalows set in the tropical gardens, on the beach, or lagoon side.
- 39 overwater bungalows, including 10 horizon view bungalows.
- Room Features :
- Individual air conditioned units and ceiling, fan, private terrace, complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite LCD TV, personal safe, minibar, Hermès© or Lanvin© amenities.
- Additional features in overwater bungalows:
- Solarium and private access to the lagoon, audio HiFi BOSE© system, NESPRESSO© machine, glass floor viewing panel.
- 3 bungalows (2 superior lagoon view bungalows and 1 superior overwater bungalow) are accessible rooms.
Restaurant and Bar
- Live a culinary journey in our restaurants and bars. PURE, lagoon side. Local and international cuisine and Polynesian buffet “Maa Tahiti”. Dinner-show every evening. K, on the beach, feet in the sand. For exceptional dinners. VUE, pool bar for lunch and cocktails. BEACH BAR, enjoy cocktails and snacks without leaving the beach.
WELL-BEING & SPASoSpa : An exhilarating and rejuvenating experience created by combining ancient traditions from around the world and the refinement and skills of the latest French Cosmetology.
- SoSpa, largest spa on the island with 7 treatment rooms, including 1 couples treatment room, and 1 room equipped with rain showers.