Welcome to a place that redefines the Caribbean experience through its vibrant tropical gardens and mangroves. Take in postcard-perfect Bávaro Beach, with its fine white sand, crystal clear water, lush vegetation, and endless palm trees. Welcome to one of the most prestigious corners of Punta Cana, right on the Dominican Republic’s legendary coastline, where the standard has been set in terms of luxury and upgraded amenities.
Good to Know:
- Child Ages: Children 1 year of age and under stay free when using existing bedding.
- Suited for families and adults looking for a wide range of activities and dining options
- The resort grounds cover a large area and may not be easily accessible for those with mobility issues.
- 5 swimming pools: a main swimming pool, a spa pool, a one exclusive pool at The Reserve® and the exclusive Royal Service pool for adults
- 4 tennis courts
- 3 paddle courts
- Bicycles for adults and children
- YHI Spa ($) and fitness center
- 20,137 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space within 13 meetings spaces • Laundry service ($) • Medical staff on call 24 hours ($)
- 24-hour taxi service ($)
- Boutique and gift shop ($)
- Car rental ($)
- Business center ($)
- Casino (poker, black jack and slot machines)
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club (Golf cart mandatory and additional cost)
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort® is 30 minutes from Punta Cana International Airport, 1 hour from La Romana, 2 hours from Santo Domingo and only a few minutes away from The Cocotal Golf and Country Club and Palma Real Shopping Village
The resort features a total of 694 oversized suites, including 80 Royal Service Suites, 4 Ambassador Suites,1 Garden Villa Beachfront Suite, 48 Family Concierge Suites, 61 One Bedroom Suites and 61 One Bedroom Master Suites. All suites are equipped with:
- Cable TV
- Safety deposit box
- Daily stocked minibar
- Coffee maker
- Individually controlled A/C and ceiling fan
- Living area • Private terrace or balcony
- 24-hour room service
- Iron and ironing board
Royal Service experience- Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
The Royal Service Experience
- Butler service
- Accommodation in luxurious suites
- Free cellphone to call your butler
- Pre-arrival form to allow butlers to personalize the experience of every guest
- Preferential reservations in the a la carte restaurants, YHI Spa and sports, entertainment and leisure activities
- Access to the private Royal Service pool with Pool Concierge
- Access to the private Royal Service beach with Bali beds and concierge service
- Exclusive La Palapa restaurant with panoramic views of the beach or the pool, reserved for Royal Service guests
- Our exclusive Royal Service VIP lounge with private check-in/check-out, library with magazines, international newspapers, cultural corner, WiFi
- Personal tour of the resort
- Room spa: preparation of Jacuzzi with aromatherapy (*)
- Personalized in-room coffee service
- Ironing service (two items per day. Does not include delicate items)
- Shoeshine (on request)
- Laundry collection
- Preferential reservations in the a la carte restaurants
- Preferential reservations in YHI Spa
- Preferential reservations for tennis courts and other activities
- Reservations for day trips and transport
- Personalized minibar in the room
- Replacement of ice
- Postal delivery
- Personalized wake-up calls
Room Category Descriptions:
- Paradisus Junior Suite
- With one king- sized bed or 2 queen sized beds. 504 sq.ft. Guest room with living area with comfortable sofa and a private terrace or balcony.
- Luxury Junior Suite
- With one king- sized bed or 2 queen sized beds. Completely renovated 504 sq.ft. guest room with living area with comfortable sofa and a private Balcony.
- Royal Service Garden View Suite - 1 king size bed or two full beds (on request on arrival at the hotel) and superior amenities. The suite measures 506 ft2.
- Royal Service Luxury Junior Suite with Private Garden - 1 king size bed or two full beds (on request on arrival at the hotel) and superior amenities. The suite measures 506 ft2.
- Royal Service Ocean View Suite - 1 king size bed or two full beds (on request on arrival at the hotel) and offer superior and personalized amenities. The suite measures 506 ft2.
- Royal Service Oceanfront Suite - 1 king size bed or two full beds (on request on arrival at the hotel) and offer superior amenities. The suite measures 506 ft2.
- Royal Service One Bedroom Master Suite - a king size bed and a separate lounge with a comfortable sofa. It also has a spacious and luxurious bathroom. Enter your own private sanctuary of elegance and tranquility and enjoy the exclusivity of Royal Service designed for adults only. The suite measures 1076 ft2.
- Royal Service Garden Villa - king size bed, stylishly decorated lounge and a separate dining area. Your own private sanctuary of elegance and tranquility and enjoy the exclusivity of Royal Service designed for adults only. The villa measures 5037 ft2.
Dining Options:Eleven restaurants: nine a la carte and two buffet, offering a fine choice of contemporary world cuisine:
- Passion by Martin Berasategui: Featuring signature cuisine by 6-star Michelin rated Chef Martin Berasategui. Lauded by gourmands around the world, chef Berasategui is famous for his delectable cuisine, crafted with masterful technique. Guests can choose either a tasting or a la carte menu. ($) • Mole: Contemporary Mexican cuisine.
- Bana: Asian bistro à la carte. Three culinary experiences in one restaurant: Sushi bar, Teppanyaki tables, contemporary Asian fusion.
- Aqua: Modern Italian cuisine.
- The Grill: Steakhouse with an argentinian touch.
- Naos: An International buffet presenting flavors of the world
- Vento: Contemporary Italian cuisine
- Gabi Club (Located at the Reserve): International breakfast and lunch. Contemporary fusion cuisine for dinner.
- Gabi Beach (Ocean front): International a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner with seafood specialities
- La Palapa: Exclusive for Royal Service guests, serving a buffet breakfast, and a la carte lunch and dinner specializing in tempting international cuisine. Dress code applicable and reservations required for some restaurants.
- Fuego - a fusion that accents the fresh ingredients from Latin America.
- Mole - A reflection of a culture based on magic & art. Mexican Cuisine
Bars:Nine bars offering fashionable Caribbean cocktails and international premium-brand drinks:
- North Avenue Bar
- Swim-up pool bar
- M Bar
- Sunset Bar with natural juice bar & snacks
- Red Lounge
- Exclusive Gabi Club bar
- Gabi lounge
- Gabi Beach Bar
- Sky Bar
Activities:The resort’s professional guest activities and entertainment team provides the most comprehensive activities program of the day. Guests can challenge their learning skills with an array of life enriching classes: sushi preparation, wine tasting, flower arrangements, candle making, Spanish lessons, cocktail making, tango, bachata and merengue dance classes.
- Sports. Watersports Center. Scuba diving ($), water polo, beach volleyball, beach soccer
- À la carte activities. Bicycles, tennis, archery, batting cage and climbing wall
- Entertainment. Every night the resort comes to life with spectacular evening shows. Professional performers create different ambiences in the hotel
- Romantic activities. Couples massages ($), romantic dinner under the stars ($), sunset walks
- Romance by Paradisus destination wedding and honeymoon packages
Spa/Fitness:Paradisus Punta Cana YHI Spa, is a sanctuary of positive energy designed to purify the body, balance the mind and nurture the soul. Our state-of-the-art fitness center provides a private space for invigorating workouts. From our collection of signature full-body treatments to the salon-quality beauty services, the YHI Spa at Paradisus Punta Cana provides guests with endless opportunities to relax, replenish and enjoy. The YH i Spa features:
- Full service indoor spa: massage cabins, body and facial treatments, spa boutique, spa salon
- A state-of-the-art Fitness Center with equipment and personal trainers.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.