In the heart of the Riviera Maya, Panama Jack Resorts Gran Porto Playa del Carmen provides couples, families, and friends with a sunkissed beach backdrop to relish unexpected delights, enjoy the genuine hospitality and explore the region’s vibrant city center, steps away. The sun, the white sand and the multiple shades of blue invite guests of all ages to a carefree tropical paradise where everything is included.
Good to Know:
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Credit card deposit required upon check in: Yes
- No spring break students allowed
- Some restaurants may require a dress code and reservations
- All Inclusive
Room Category Descriptions:
- STANDARD ROOM
- These easy breezy 263 sq. ft. rooms feature double beds or a king and a semi-private terrace furnished with tables and chaises.
- 61 Suites
- JUNIOR SUITE
- Sunny 425 sq.ft. Junior Suites include a comfortably furnished private balcony, bathrobes, slippers and a minibar restocked daily. Connection to an additional Junior Suite is available.
- 70 Suites
- JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN VIEW
- Partial ocean views from the private balcony are a highlight of this 425 sq.ft. peaceful suites with striking décor and extra high ceilings.
- 57 Suites
- JUNIOR SUITE OCEANFRONT
- Guests in these 519 sq.ft. suites and higher categories can fall asleep to soothing sounds of ocean waves and take in stunning oceanfront vistas from the private balcony.
- 54 Suites
- FAMILY JUNIOR SUITE OCEANFRONT
- Offering tremendous ocean views from the private balcony, these 519 sq.ft. suites can accommodate up to two adults and three kids with twin bunk beds and a trundle bed in addition to a king-size or two double beds
- 17 Suites
- GRAN JUNIOR SUITE BEACHFRONT WALK-OUT
- With spectacular ocean views and an exclusive beach cabana, these impressive 561 sq.ft. suites include countless luxurious amenities, as well as a walkout terrace providing direct access to the beach and The Royal. There is an option to connect a second Gran Junior Suite Beachfront Walk-Out.
- 17 Suites
- GRAN JUNIOR SUITE OCEANFRONT SWIM-UP
- With extraordinary ocean views and a semi-private pool right outside the balcony, these 561 sq.ft. swim-up suites are the ultimate indulgence. Included with this suite are special upgraded amenities like a designated beach cabana, a complimentary phone calls and all-inclusive access to The Royal, next door.
- 5 Suites
- GRAN MASTER 1-BEDROOM SUITE OCEANFRONT
- Spacious and opulent, this 1,020 sq.ft. suites feature the best ocean views from the private balcony off both the bedroom and the separate living room, while also offering beachfront access, an exclusive designated cabana, full privileges at The Royal and many other luxuries. For a 2-bedroom suite option, add a Junior Suite Oceanfront
- Suites 4
- GRAN MASTER 1-BEDROOM PREMIUM SUITE OCEANFRONT
- The largest and most luxurious at 1057 sq. ft., these lavish suites feature the best ocean views from the private balcony off both the bedroom and the separate living room, while also offering beachfront access, an exclusive designated cabana, full privileges at The Royal and many other luxuries. For a 2-bedroom suite option, add a Junior Suite Oceanfront.
- 2 Suites
- 7 great restaurants & dining outlets
- 7 international bars
Restaurant and Bars
- An extensive buffet of impeccably prepared international cuisine in a casual yet elegant atmosphere amid stunning sea views
- Authentic Mexico at its most delicious with warm hacienda décor and vibrant local flavor
- Explore the rustic cuisine of the Italian seaside with artfully prepared dishes of pasta, seafood, and meats
- BRAZAS GRILL
- Enjoy our casual bistro by the pool and beach where steaks, chicken, seafood, and veggies sizzle over an open flame
- OFF THE HOOK
- This rooftop hotspot is known for fresh sushi rolls and a variety of Caribbean seafood delights
- PINCHOS BRAZILIAN GRILL
- Enjoy a Caipirinha and choose from many different rodízio cuts of roasted meats accompanied by a colorful salad bar
- LAS OLAS BAR
- Enjoy the ocean vistas and take your seat on a swing chair where margaritas and more are made to order by friendly mixologists
- DECK 74
- Come for the views, stay for the food at this casual waterfront grill serving up local and seasonal specialties
- JACK’S LANDING
- You can’t miss this lobby bar hot spot, featuring live music and the resort’s most iconic vehicle
- JACK’S 24
- Kick back and relax with table games, self-serve snacks and satisfying sips at any hour
- PANAMA COFFEE CO.
- Refuel with a classic cup or a creative caffeinated concoction from this causal, cool coffee house
- CIELO ROOFTOP LOUNGE
- Revel in vistas of brilliant blue waters that stretch across the ocean as you sip a refreshing drink and take in the views
- Huge freshwater activity pool, quiet rooftop pool and hot tub with waiter service
- Sandy beachfront in the heart of Playa del Carmen with cabanas and waiter service
- Daily activities including scuba demonstrations, beachfront Zumba®, cooking classes, giant chess and more
- The Gym, offering daily classes and fully equipped with free weights and machines
- Soccer, beach volleyball, and other land sports
- Nightly live entertainment including music, dance and theater performances plus themed parties and more
- Camp Jack with supervised activities for ages 4 to 12, as well as mini golf and water park
- #Hashtag teen zone with video games, activities and more fun for ages 12 to 17
- Complimentary hydrotherapy area
- Salon services
- Natural therapies and ancient treatments
- Traditional spa treatments
- Couples treatments
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.