A lavish garden setting, a gorgeous turquoise lagoon, volcanic peaks rising up in the distance – the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is the perfect launch-point for your French Polynesian vacation.
Our 4-star resort and spa boasts two superb infinity pools set amid colorful indigenous plants and towering palms. We offer a diverse range of activities and top-notch facilities, with locally renowned restaurants and vibrant tropical bars, each offering their own unique ambiance. Relax in the Lobby Bar with a premium drink, enjoy an intimate dinner at Le Lotus overwater restaurant, or kick up your heels with our signature cocktails at Tiki Bar.
With a luxury spa, lush overwater bungalows, tropical gardens and a wide range of water sports, the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa is the quintessential island escape, with everything you need for a true French Polynesian getaway.
Located on the main island in Papeete only two kilometers from the airport and city shopping, this is your first stop in French Polynesia, welcoming you into a lush 12-hectare tropical garden, surrounded by clear, cerulean seas. With overwater bungalows, lagoon-view and garden-view rooms, our premium accommodation provide panoramic views over beautiful Tahiti, showcasing the sparkling ocean and the volcanic mountains of our sister island, Moorea.
Accommodation and Amenities:
All rooms and bungalows are equipped as below:
– Terrace or private balcony
– Bathroom: bathtub and/or shower, hairdryer, complimentary in-room amenities, private safe
– Room: air conditioning, TV, direct dial telephone, mini bar filled upon request, 110V/220V outlets, free internet connection (wireless and wired), coffee/tea making facilities, iron and ironing board
The hotel also offers a same day laundry and dry cleaning service (four self-service laundry rooms are also available for guests) and free-of-charge day rooms with private shower for early arrivals or late departures.
Children under 15 sharing with adult(s) are at no extra cost when the capacity of the room or bungalow permits.
Room Category Descriptions:InterContinental® Tahiti Resort & Spa is a Polynesian style resort with 246 units spread out between overwater bungalows and several three-storey buildings. The hotel offers several types of rooms and bungalows detailed below:
- 8 standard rooms, 39 garden view rooms and 34 lagoon view rooms
- 29 superior garden rooms and 51 superior lagoon rooms (2 have disabled access)
- 21 panoramic garden rooms and 39 panoramic lagoon rooms
- 14 overwater lagoon bungalows junior suites
- 8 overwater motu bungalows junior suites
- 1 Antares suite
- 1 overwater motu villa suite
- 1 superior overwater lagoon bungalow, junior suite.
Dining Options:The hotel offers 2 restaurants (French, international and Polynesian specialties) and 3 bars:
- The all-day dining Te Tiare restaurant has been conceived as an amphitheater, with an open kitchen in an authentic Polynesian decor. Recognized as the place welcoming the most beautiful diner shows with Polynesian dances, this restaurant offers 2 theme evenings every week, starting at 7:00 pm: - Wednesday: “The Marquesan Night”,
- The Lotus gourmet overwater restaurant offers a refined service, during lunch from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm and dinner from 6:30 to 9:30 pm, in an intimate atmosphere, near the sand bottom pool, revealing a magnificent view of Moorea.
- Tiki Bar, open from 10:00 am until 11:00 pm. The bar is famous for its live bands at sunset every day from Wednesday until Sunday. Happy Hour every day from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm on a selection of cocktails.
- Lotus pool swim-up bar, open from 11:00 am until 06:00 pm. It offers tropical cocktails and refreshing drinks.
- Lobby Bar, open 24/7. Convenient for late arrivals or early departures. It offers a selection of drinks and snacks and the best sunset views.
Resort Activities & Entertainment:
- Two freshwater infinity pools: - Le Lotus sand bottom pool with its swim-up bar and jacuzzi : 800 sq m (8,608 sq ft)
- Business Center with internet access, scanner, printer and facsimile,
- The lagoonarium : twice a day, at 09:00 am and 03:00 pm, our “Pool Boys” feed the tropical fishes of this natural aquarium.
- Free snorkeling, kayak, tennis, jogging track. Various cultural demonstrations each week.
- An exclusive fitness and spa center facing the lagoon and the sister island Moorea: the Deep Nature Spa offers signature treatments of the famous brand Algotherm.
- Paying activities : water skiing, sundeck, sunset cruises, dolphin encounter excursions, charter yacht, jet skiing, quad, golf (25 miles away), scuba-diving with Top Dive Tahiti (PADI 5 stars),
November 30, -0001 to November 30, -0001