Experience Bora Bora – the Pearl of the Pacific – from our exclusive location on the Matira Shore. The pride of French Polynesia, Bora Bora, is a tropical paradise with pristine turquoise waters, lush volcanic peaks, and a tranquil lagoon with its oasis, protected by spectacular coral reef.
In the calm Polynesian nature, immersed in the relaxed Polynesian way of life, let the InterContinental® Bora Bora Le Moana Resort provide you with the tropical holiday of a lifetime.
Our intimate and luxurious resort is located on the southernmost point of Bora Bora, close to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Stylish overwater bungalows stretch out over our lagoon, with the peaks of Monts Otemanu and Pahia rising up in the distance – the perfect romantic destination for honeymooners and couples seeking an exotic getaway.
Accommodation and Amenities:
InterContinental® Bora Bora Le Moana Resort offers 62 individual bungalows:
- 12 junior suite Beach bungalows (2 have disabled access),
- 21 junior suite Lagoon overwater bungalows,
- 25 junior suite Horizon overwater bungalows,
- 4 junior suite end of pontoon Horizon overwater bungalows,
- 1 Poevai Horizon overwater suite (2 Horizon overwater bungalows linked by a lounge).
All of the bungalows are equipped with air conditioning and a ceiling fan, sitting area, terrace with 2 deck chairs, private solarium with exterior shower, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, 2 TVs, CD and DVD players, free Wifi access, convertible sofa bed, international direct dial telephone, bathroom with separate shower and bath, electronic personal safety box, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, electric razor outlet 110V/220V, complimentary luxurious toiletries. Overwater bungalows provide an exclusive glass coffee table with a direct view of the lagoon water.
The hotel also provides its guests with a free Wifi access at the front desk and with transit rooms with individual showers for early arrivals or late departures.
- Beach bungalow, junior suite
- Located along the shoreline of coconut palms, our 12 Junior Suite Beach Bungalows provide you with your own little patch of paradise. Ideal for beach-lovers, they extend on 36 square meters (387square feet), and open onto an idyllic beachfront with direct access to the pristine waters of the lagoon. The interior of the bungalow is composed of a large bedroom with a king-size bed, with a separate living area and a sofa bed, as well as a spacious bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. The bungalow also features a wide private terrace with two deck chairs and a solarium with outdoor shower.
- Each bungalow is furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning, ceiling fan, free Wi-Fi access, two flat-screen TVs with DVD/CD player and bath amenities. Beach Bungalows accommodate up to two adults and a child, and two bungalows are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Overwater bungalow, junior suite
- Fall asleep with the sound of waves lapping against your private deck. Feed the tropical fish that swim beneath your bungalow. Enjoy stunning lagoon and beach views from your spacious terrace.
- Our Overwater Bungalows offer an unforgettable experience. They extend on 36 square meters (387 square feet), including a 27-square-meter (290-square-foot) private sundeck. They provide direct access to the lagoon, private sunloungers and a glass coffee table in the living room, which opens like a window on the water below.
- These bungalows feature a comfortable king-size bed and a spacious living room with high-tech facilities – two flat-screen TVs, DVD/CD player, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi access – and a sofa bed. The bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub, and is stocked with bath amenities. Each bungalow can accommodate up to 2 adults and 1 child.
- Lagoon Overwater Bungalow
- These 21 bungalows offer a great view of the resort’s private beach and of Bora Bora’s lagoon. Located close to the shore, they are very popular among beach and sea lovers.
- Horizon Overwater Bungalow
- These intimate 25 bungalows provide a magnificent open view of the lagoon and of the Piti Aau motu.
- End of Pontoon Horizon over water Bungalow
- Our 4 spectacular Horizon overwater bungalows located at the end of the pontoons offer the best views and the most intimate experience, making them honeymooners’ favorite.
Dining Options:The InterContinental® Bora Bora Le Moana Resort has one restaurant and one restaurant-bar:
- Noa Noa restaurant terrace:
- Open every day from 7 am to 10 am and from 7 pm to 9 pm. Opens into the patio and out to the lagoon with its Polynesian décor. Its terrace steps down to the beach. It offers French, international and Polynesian food. International dinner show on Tuesdays and “Surf and Turf” dinner show on Saturdays, with Polynesian dance show.
- Vini Vini restaurant & bar terrace:
- Open from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm. This is the ideal spot to meet and relax with drinks, exotic cocktails or light snacks. Happy hour every day from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Resort Activities & Entertainment:The concierges will be delighted to assist you in experiencing the best of the hotel and its surrounding.
- Free of charge: access to the freshwater sand bottom pool, with its waterfall and luxurious vegetation, kayak, canoe, snorkeling equipment. Various demonstrations each week such as va'a initiation, traditional costume demonstration, pareo show and the preparation of a Polynesian recipe (traditional raw fish salad).
- At charge : shark and ray excursion, kitesurf, lagoonarium tour, scuba diving, guided island tour by jet ski, speed boat island tour, catamaran excursion, catamaran sunset cruise, deep-sea fishing, parasailing, SUV safari island tour, car and bike rental, quad (ATV), boat rental, private excursions.
- Located at the InterContinental® Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, the first overwater Thalasso center in Bora Bora offers a whole range of Algotherm treatments and a fitness center. Reservation gives access to a free-of-charge transfer to the sister resort.
- Transfers between the InterContinental® Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa and the InterContinental® Bora Bora Le Moana Resort to let you experience all facilities of these two resorts.
Poevai overwater suitePerfect for larger crowds, we offer our Poevai Horizon Overwater Suite – two junior suites linked by a 20-square-meter lounge (215 square feet), providing accommodation for up to four adults and four children. Our junior suite bungalows measure 36 square meters (387 square feet) each and feature a separate bedroom and living room, in addition to a 27-square-meter (290-square-foot) sun deck with sunloungers, an outdoor shower and a direct access to the lagoon. A modern in-suite bathroom features a separate shower and bathtub, with a large panel of bath amenities. In each living room, you can watch tropical fish swim under your bungalow with the lagoon see-through glass coffee table. The living room also displays a sofa bed that can accommodate for an extra guest or child, as well as a large array of entertainment amenities: two flat-screen TVs, DVD/CD players and free Wi-Fi access.
November 30, -0001 to November 30, -0001