Tucked into a secluded paradise on Puerto Vallarta’s romantic Las Estacas Beach, Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta is surrounded by the sparkling Pacific Ocean. This architecturally inspired resort is in harmony with its dramatic setting and colonial town of Puerto Vallarta with its cobblestone streets, authentic arts and craft shops, and rich history. Hyatt Ziva is less than 30 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, so flying here is a breeze from gateway cities including Los Angeles, Phoenix, Houston and Mexico City.
Boasting the Riviera Nayarit’s unique beach-cove, our Puerto Vallarta all-inclusive resort creates an idyllic backdrop for a romantic getaway, family vacation, or celebration. Reward your hard work and host your next corporate meeting at Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta, featuring more than 6,500 sq. ft. of the meeting, event and recreation space. Simply indulge in the relaxing getaway of a lifetime with a beachfront cabana massage, incredible cuisine and playful resort activities – from tequila sipping to lounging on the sand. Experience The Evolution of All-Inclusive™ luxury and take it all in!
Good to Know:
- All inclusive
- All Ages
Hyatt club level
Enjoy a higher standard of luxury through the exclusive services, amenities and facilities offered with the Club Level option. Includes the Standard All-Inclusive Package amenities and services, plus:
- Private check-in and check-out in an exclusive area
- Personalized concierge services
- Best views in our exclusive Club Level area
- Petit fours and sparkling wine
- VIP in-suite refreshment center
- Exclusive Club Level Lounge featuring imported premium drinks, appetizers and continental breakfast, table games, books, and Wi-Fi (available from 7:00 a.m. Until 10:00 p.m.)
- Premium-brand liquors
- Complimentary local calls and Wi-Fi
- 10% discount on spa and salon services
Tucked into a secluded tropical paradise on Puerto Vallarta’s romantic “Las Estacas” Beach, Hyatt Ziva is surrounded by the sparkling Pacific Ocean. Boasting the region’s only private cloistered beach-cove, Hyatt Ziva creates the perfect backdrop for guests seeking a romantic getaway, a family reconnection, or a special celebration. The architecturally inspired resort complements its dramatic setting, as well as the nearby colonel town of Puerto Vallarta with its cobblestone streets, authentic craft shops, and rich history. Hyatt Ziva is less than 20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, offering easy access from major gateway cities including Los Angeles, Phoenix, Houston and Mexico City.
Room Category Descriptions:
- 171 ZIVA OCEAN VIEW SUITE - Luxurious 473 square-foot suites with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean. Includes Standard Amenities. King Max Occ. 2 Adults / 1 Child, Double Max Occ. 4 Adults / 2 Children
- 10 ZIVA TERRACE SUITE - Luxurious 473 square-foot suites with fully furnished terraces and magnificent views of the garden. \ Includes Standard Amenities. King Max Occ. 2 Adults / 1 Child, Double Max Occ. 4 Adults / 2 Children
- 49 ZIVA BALCONY SUITE - Luxurious 473 square-foot suites with fully furnished balconies and spectacular ocean views. Includes Standard Amenities. King Max Occ. 2 Adults / 1 Child, Double Max Occ. 4 Adults / 2 Children
- 40 ZIVA OCEAN VIEW JUNIOR SUITE - Spacious 699 square-foot suites with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. Includes Standard Amenities. King Max Occ. 2 Adults / 1 Child, Double Max Occ. 4 Adults / 2 Children.
- 14 ZIVA SWIM UP - Luxurious 473 square-foot Swim Up suites with splendid views of the Pacific Ocean. Includes Standard Amenities. King Max Occ. 2 Adults / 1 Child, Double Max Occ. 4 Adults / 2 Children. Available for guests 18+
- 41 ZIVA CLUB LEVEL SUITE OCEAN VIEW - Luxurious 704 square foot suites with magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean. Includes Standard and Hyatt Club Level Amenities. King Max Occ. 2 Adults / 1 Child, Double Max Occ. 4 Adults / 2 Children
- 8 ZIVA 1 BEDROOM SUITE WITH PLUNGE POOL - Spacious 1,250 square-foot suites with breathtaking ocean front views of the Pacific Ocean. With private Plunge Pool. Includes Standard and Hyatt Club Level Amenities. Max Occ. 2 Adults / 1 Child
- 2 PRESIDENTIAL SUITE - Luxurious and contemporary 1,500 square-foot suite with dramatic ocean front view. Includes Standard and Hyatt Club Level Amenities. Max Occ. 2 Adults / 1 Child
- Casa Grande - Open for dinner. Savor delicious cuisine from the Jalisco region of Mexico in this authentic restaurant.
- Blaze - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thick cuts of beef, whole fish, shrimp, calamari and more will be served up in a casual, oceanfront atmosphere that celebrates good times and great food.
- Pureza - Open for dinner, guests will find tempting dishes drawn from the culinary traditions of both Vietnamese and Thai cuisine at this exotic venue.
- Melanzane - Open for lunch at the terrace and for dinner inside the restaurant. Offering two distinct experiences within one stunning setting. This trattoria style Italian restaurant will bring a taste of the old country to the shores of Puerto Vallarta.
- Vivaz Buffet - A wide variety of cuisines are served throughout the day in this diverse, delicious buffet style restaurant. Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Food & Beverage Carts – Throughout the grounds, mobile food and beverage carts offer you the chance to sample snacks, treats and delicious cuisine wherever you’ve chosen to relax.
- Tequila Sports Bar- Live the excitement of any sports match you prefer, or justsip your favorite tequila inside this modern Mexican cantina, a wrought iron bottle tower and wood-studded leather detailed bar is the piece of resistance of the main room that offers different furnished sections for the social interaction. It scales into 6 curved rooms shaped by old brick walls with a more intimate atmosphere
- Deli- Open 24/7. A fun space, with a retro feeling, neutral palette of black and brown that suggest the theme is brought to life with colored mosaics on the floor as a vibrant platform that hosts vintage style furniture and décor
- Playa Bar - Open for lunch. Mexican comfort drinks casually served in a convenient, open-air environment right on Puerto Vallarta’s breathtaking beach are what this restaurant is all about. Chilled coconut, ice pop and more will be served to guest with their toes in the sand and the heads in the clouds
- Sunset Bar - Open throughout the day, the Sunset Bar is a quick spot for guests to sample an expertly mixed cocktail, try a local beer or wine, or simply enjoy a soft drink and a few moments out of Mexico’s brilliant sun
- Bar Tortugas - Refreshment and relaxation are both in ample supply at the Pool Bar, where guests are invited to partake in beer, wine, mixed drinks and non-alcoholic options at both a walk-up bar and via swim up seating in the pool itself
Resort Activities & Entertainment:
- A comprehensive sports/wellness complex featuring: An equipment Fitness Center & Yoga classes
- Children’s Club: Supervised activities for children 3 -12 years old Tween & teen activities
- Outdoor recreation: Tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Water aerobics & basketball
- Poolside entertainment
- Zen Spa:
- Complimentary use of hydrotherapy circuit
- Additional holistic spa services such as massage, facials, body wraps and salon
- Services are available by reservation at an additional charge
- Evening Entertainment:
- Professionally produced entertainment featuring culturally inspired shows and club-style performances
SpaSpa Treatments for a Fee From massages to a hydrotherapy circuit to mani-pedis, the Vita Mar Spa offers everything you need to bliss out and reach the ultimate state of relaxation. Calmed by the soothing scents of the ocean breeze, you will unwind, de-stress and leave feeling rejuvenated. For an additional fee, enhance your vacation with any of our spa offerings:
- Soothing treatment, massage and therapy rooms
- Hydrotherapy circuit
- Sauna and steam room
- Beauty salon and fitness center
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.