Imagine your very own, private island retreat. Imagine breathtaking views. Bright, cheerful rooms. Friendly service and endless day and night activities. Now combine all of that with a name you know and trust, and your stay at the Holiday Inn Resort & Spa, Montego Bay will be one you’ll never forget! Enjoy eight restaurants and bars, full-service Sol-Mer Spa & Salon, two sparkling pools, tennis courts, half-mile of pristine white sand beach, 4,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, shopping area, KidSpreeSM Vacation Club and more. With authentic Jamaican hospitality, sublime surroundings and world-class amenities, you’ll find our beachfront resort is a carefree escape that truly has something for everyone!
Good to Know:
- Family friendly
- Located on the beach near downtown and attractions
- Not for guests looking for a quiet resort
- Limited beach area
- Guest room accommodations of your choice
- Three delicious meals daily
- Snacks from morning until evening
- Local brand cocktails
- All resort taxes and gratuities.
- Resort amenities and activities (Excluding motorized equipment)
- Two children 12 and under stay, play and eat free!
- Children 13 to 17 pay adult fee.
We are located on 1/2 mile stretch of newly restored white sandy beach with our “Tek It Easy” private island just steps from your room.
- Approximately 5 minutes / 6 miles from Sangster International Airport
- 15 minutes / 8 miles from downtown Montego Bay for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife.
All 518 well-appointed guest rooms feature a balcony or patio, free in-room Wi-Fi, direct dial phone with data port, US standard electrical outlets (110 volts), coffee maker, free personal safe, flat screen TV, AM/FM clock radio, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board. All rooms have two double beds or one king bed.
Room Category Descriptions:
- Standard Rooms
- Have a view of the gardens or hills
- Superior Rooms
- Have a partial view of the ocean
- Deluxe Rooms
- Directly face the ocean
- One Bedroom Suites
- are one bedroom units with a separate living area and can accommodate a party of five. All suites are oceanfront and include a private whirlpool
- Featuring a unique, partially separated room where kids get their own private space and parents get some breathing room. Each imaginatively decorated room includes one set of bunk beds & play area, TV with kid friendly channels, kids’play table or desk. The main sleeping area has a king bed with all the amenities of our standard guestrooms. Sleeps 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12.
- Junior Suites
- These spacious suites located on the top floors offer additional comfort furnished with traditional Caribbean elegance and feature a partially separated living room area with standard sleeper sofa and upgraded amenities and décor with balconies. View of the gardens or a partial view of the ocean. Sleeps up to 5.
Restaurant and Bars:
- Portside Buffet Restaurant
- A variety of International foods and tasty island delicacies.
- Sea Breeze
- Gazebo style restaurant serving à la carte grilled specialties at the beach.
- Air-conditioned fine dining overlooking the ocean, offering exciting Italian dishes.
- De Terrace
- serves à la carte traditional Jamaican favorites overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Jus’ Kiddin’ for Kids
- catering to the younger set.
- De Lobby Bar
- the perfect place to enjoy a tropical drink and meet with friends and family.
- Big Smaddy Bar
- Adult Pool
- Barefoot Bar & Grill
- serves hamburgers hot dogs, etc.
- Port Royal Pub / Lounge
- unlimited fun, Caribbean style!
- Theme Nights
- feature live entertainment, music and dancing, seven days a week.
- Kenko Japanese Restaurant
- Japanese Teppanyaki concept with à la carte dining. This restaurant is not part of the All- Inclusive meal plan; a premium charge of US$20 per person applies, and children 12 and under eat free
- Large lagoon shaped free–form swimming pool with wheelchair accessibility and an adults–only pool featuring swim–up bar and whirlpool
- Children’s Activity Centres
- State–of–the–art Fitness Centre
- Four Tennis Courts
- Nine–hole Mini Golf Course
- Non–motorized water sports: Snorkeling, Pedal Boats, Kayaks, Catamaran / Sunfish Sailing
- Currency Exchange
- Full Service Sol Mer Spa & Salon
- Wi–Fi high–speed Internet access available throughout the resort (charges apply)
- Adult Activities – A wide variety of indoor & outdoor activities
- Electronic Casino (Ages 18 and over)
- Game Room / Arcade
- Complimentary self–service laundry facilities
- Port Royal Pub / Lounge
- Oceanfront whirlpool
- Wedding Centre, Photography Shop and Internet Centre
Sol Mer Spa & SalonRelax, rejuvenate and unwind in the comfort of our unique Spa and Beauty Salon ideally located in our lush Garden Courtyard. Choose a Swedish or Aromatherapy massage, a smooth Body scrub with honey and ginger, a Caviar and Peel facial or treat yourself at our Nail bar or full service hair salon. Special Bridal Party packages are available including our signature Bridal High Tea package or Couples Love Tub. Want to connect with the outdoors? Then we highly recommend our beach massage at sunset.