Imagine your very own, private island retreat. Imagine breathtaking views. Bright, cheerful rooms. Friendly service and endless day and night activities. Now combine all of that with a name you know and trust, and your stay at the Holiday Inn Resort & Spa, Montego Bay will be one you’ll never forget! Enjoy eight restaurants and bars, full-service Sol-Mer Spa & Salon, two sparkling pools, tennis courts, half-mile of pristine white sand beach, 4,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, shopping area, KidSpreeSM Vacation Club and more. With authentic Jamaican hospitality, sublime surroundings and world-class amenities, you’ll find our beachfront resort is a carefree escape that truly has something for everyone!
Good to Know:
- Family friendly
- Located on the beach near downtown and attractions
- Not for guests looking for a quiet resort
- Limited beach area
- Guest room accommodations of your choice
- Three delicious meals daily
- Snacks from morning until evening
- Local brand cocktails
- All resort taxes and gratuities.
- Resort amenities and activities (Excluding motorized equipment)
- Two children 12 and under stay, play and eat free!
- Children 13 to 17 pay adult fee.
We are located on 1/2 mile stretch of newly restored white sandy beach with our “Tek It Easy” private island just steps from your room.
- Approximately 5 minutes / 6 miles from Sangster International Airport
- 15 minutes / 8 miles from downtown Montego Bay for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife.
All 518 well-appointed guest rooms feature a balcony or patio, free in-room Wi-Fi, direct dial phone with data port, US standard electrical outlets (110 volts), coffee maker, free personal safe, flat screen TV, AM/FM clock radio, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board. All rooms have two double beds or one king bed.
Room Category Descriptions:
- Standard Rooms
- Have a view of the gardens or hills
- Superior Rooms
- Have a partial view of the ocean
- Deluxe Rooms
- Directly face the ocean
- One Bedroom Suites
- are one bedroom units with a separate living area and can accommodate a party of five. All suites are oceanfront and include a private whirlpool
- Featuring a unique, partially separated room where kids get their own private space and parents get some breathing room. Each imaginatively decorated room includes one set of bunk beds & play area, TV with kid friendly channels, kids’play table or desk. The main sleeping area has a king bed with all the amenities of our standard guestrooms. Sleeps 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12.
- Junior Suites
- These spacious suites located on the top floors offer additional comfort furnished with traditional Caribbean elegance and feature a partially separated living room area with standard sleeper sofa and upgraded amenities and décor with balconies. View of the gardens or a partial view of the ocean. Sleeps up to 5.
Restaurant and Bars:
- Portside Buffet Restaurant
- A variety of International foods and tasty island delicacies.
- Sea Breeze
- Gazebo style restaurant serving à la carte grilled specialties at the beach.
- Air-conditioned fine dining overlooking the ocean, offering exciting Italian dishes.
- De Terrace
- serves à la carte traditional Jamaican favorites overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Jus’ Kiddin’ for Kids
- catering to the younger set.
- De Lobby Bar
- the perfect place to enjoy a tropical drink and meet with friends and family.
- Big Smaddy Bar
- Adult Pool
- Barefoot Bar & Grill
- serves hamburgers hot dogs, etc.
- Port Royal Pub / Lounge
- unlimited fun, Caribbean style!
- Theme Nights
- feature live entertainment, music and dancing, seven days a week.
- Kenko Japanese Restaurant
- Japanese Teppanyaki concept with à la carte dining. This restaurant is not part of the All- Inclusive meal plan; a premium charge of US$20 per person applies, and children 12 and under eat free
- Large lagoon shaped free–form swimming pool with wheelchair accessibility and an adults–only pool featuring swim–up bar and whirlpool
- Children’s Activity Centres
- State–of–the–art Fitness Centre
- Four Tennis Courts
- Nine–hole Mini Golf Course
- Non–motorized water sports: Snorkeling, Pedal Boats, Kayaks, Catamaran / Sunfish Sailing
- Currency Exchange
- Full Service Sol Mer Spa & Salon
- Wi–Fi high–speed Internet access available throughout the resort (charges apply)
- Adult Activities – A wide variety of indoor & outdoor activities
- Electronic Casino (Ages 18 and over)
- Game Room / Arcade
- Complimentary self–service laundry facilities
- Port Royal Pub / Lounge
- Oceanfront whirlpool
- Wedding Centre, Photography Shop and Internet Centre