Bora Bora… it’s possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora’s legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets.
Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury – the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort
Good to Know:
Combining the ultimate in technology and luxury, the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa is the perfect venue to host your next event. Our Banquet Room of 1,400 sq ft seats up to 80 people and the ”Tamure” Grill is also available for the dedicated use of up to
200 people seated. Outdoor functions for up to 250 people; BBQ parties at
Motu Tapu, sunset cocktails, elegant dinners under Polynesian stars…
Ideal for weddings, meetings and gala/ farewell dinners…
Internet access, A/V equipment,Business services.
Our Gift Shop features a selection of swimwear, name brand items, books, magazines along with Polynesian arts & crafts, local beachwear and sportswear.
For guests who need to keep in touch with their world, hi-speed internet connection is available.
- Resort is located on Motu Toopua in the lagoon of Bora Bora.
- Bora Bora has frequent 50 minute flights from Tahiti-Faaa International.
- Flight to main cities:
- Los Angeles: Weekly (11 flights)
- Paris: Weekly (5 flights)
- Tokyo: weekly (2 flights)
- Santiago (Chile): weekly (1 flight)
- Auckland: weekly (4 flights)
- Nouméa, Honolulu, Rarotonga: weekly (1 flight)
- The resort is 20 minutes from Bora Bora Airport by private boat or shuttle boat – a magic introduction to the dramatic lagoon and the towering Mount Otemanu.
- 10 min from the main town of Vaitape.
Accommodation and Amenities:
In-room facilities include: Individual AIC unit with remote control, Ceiling fan, CD player with tuner,
2 color TVs (1 Plasma screen 37’) with satellite channels including CNN, DVD players, Direct dial telephones with data ports, Voice mail & Internet access, Electronic safe, Mini bar, All in one Fax/ Copier/Printer/Scanner on request, Coffee & tea making facilities, 110/220 AC, Hair dryer, Iron & ironing board, Deck glass floor panels in Over Water Villas, Villas equipped for the disabled, Nonsmoking villas, Daily maid & turndown service
Room Category Descriptions:
- The 122 luxury suites & villas are located on
- 16 Lagoon View Suites (1 076sq.ft), especially convenient for families,
- 11 Hillside Villas (969 sq.ft), breathtaking panoramic views,
- 9 Garden Villas (969 sq.ft), exceptional gardenstyle accommodations,
- 38 Over water Villas (1022 sq.ft), magnificent views of the island and lagoon,
- 44 Overwater Deluxe Villas (1022 sq.ft), the true spirit of French Polynesia, endless views over the Pacific Ocean,
- 2 Royal Overwater Villas (1 453 sq.ft) unique panoramic location with a Jacuzzi on the deck.
- 2 Presidential Overwater Villas (3 229 sq.ft) unique overwater villa suite on two level including well-being center, outside swimming pool and jacuzzi.
- With its stunning views, the panoramic “Iriatai” Restaurant is a fairy-tale setting for world-class cuisine that combines French Mediterranean, Asian and Pacific
- For magical sunsets & intimate moments before dinner, the Panoramic “Upa Upa” Bar is our elegant & cosy lounge bar.
- Adjacent to the pool and the white sandy beach, enjoy a casual, lighter lunch or dinner at the “Tamure” Grill, feet in the sand - in a relaxed island style.
- Share one of our special exotic cocktails with a loved one or friends at the “Ta’ie’ie” Bar, our local lounge bar between the pool and the beach.
Resort Activities & Entertainment:PADI Scuba Diving Center.
- Water sports Centre with snorkeling gear, windsurfing, kayak, catamaran, Jet Ski.
- Lagoon excursions feature dolphin and whale watching, shark and ray feeding.
- Authentic Polynesian Spa experience.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center.
- Marine ecosystem preserved thanks to the Environmental Biorock Program.