The resort is bathed by the calm, turquoise waters of Jamaica’s north coast, in a small bay on a privileged enclave on the coast.
Its design reflects the perfect harmony between modern facilities and luxury of a first class hotel and the stunning, natural environment of the area characterized by the turquoise sea and the spectacular landscape. The complex also houses an ultramodern Spa, which is equipped with state of the art facilities and offers guests a wide variety of therapies and services. The resort is close to the village of Lucea and approximately 30 minutes from Montego Bay and its airport. Guests can use the services and facilities of
The Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa is overseen by the management system of the quality of Palladium Hotels & Resorts, which guarantees an excellent level of consistent quality to our guests. In addition, we take very seriously the protection of the environment, supporting sustainable development of the environment in which our hotels are located.
Good to Know:
- Official time: UTC -5
- Official Language: English
- Languages spoken by staff: English and Spanish
- Currency: Jamaican Dollar
- Population: 79,830 people
- Electricity: 110 V
24 Hour Reception, check-in from 3:00 pm, check-out until 12:00 pm, laundry service *, wake up service, currency exchange, luggage room, parking outside, disabled access, security personnel, fire alarm, fire detection system, business center, hairdresser *, beauty salon *, gift shop / souvenirs * boutique *, games and activities in the pool and beach, wi-fi in the lobby (restricted access), nightly entertainment, nightclub, ATM, check out express, ice machines.
- By car:
- Coming from the Sangster International Airport, proceed southeast along the A1 highway to Hobbs Avenue turn left onto Queens Drive take the first left onto Queens Drive. Continue to Highway Howard Cooke from KFC turn left into Alice Eldermire Drive turn left onto Highway continue to Bogue Bogue Highway, passing through Hopewell and Sandy Bay you will pass the candy factory Sandy Bay. After driving for 10 minutes you will arrive to the resort.
- By Taxi:
- Taxi rank at the airport is 32 km.
- Transfer Service *:
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa offers guests a shuttle that will pick you up at airport on arrival and the hotel will also pick you up at the time of your flight and take you to the airport. Reservations subject to availability and upon request. Round trip service costs approximately. $ 115 USD from 1 -4 persons.
Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa. The Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has a total of 540 rooms distributed in 15 villas of three levels with 6 Suites and 30 Junior Suites per villa.
Room Category Descriptions:
- Jr. Suites: 450
- They have two double beds or one king size bed, toilet / shower / jacuzzi, air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar, TV (satellite), telephone, electronic safe, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, sofa bed and balcony or terrace.
- Minimum occupancy: 1 Max. occupancy: 3 +1 / 2 +2
- Min Children: 0 Max. Children: 2
- Pool View: 25 Garden View: 305
- Partial Ocean Views: 15 Ocean View: 105
- A / C: 450 Connecting: 45
- Open bathroom: 60 King beds: 315
- Double Beds: 135 With terrace: 450
- Suites: 90
- All suites have King size beds and the facilities as the Junior Suites, but also boast a spacious lounge.
- occupancy: 1 Max. occupancy: 3 +1 / 2 +2
- Min Children: 0 Max. Children: 2
- Overlooking the pool: 1 Garden View: 52
- Partial Ocean Views: 7 Sea view: 30
- A / C: 90 Connecting: 45
- Open bathroom: 0 King Beds: 90
- Double Beds: 0 With terrace: 90
Dining Options:10 restaurants (7 à la carte) Includes all meals at the resort's restaurants according to the schedules and conditions of each facility; snacks 24 hours, unrestricted use of the a la carte restaurants which do not require booking (subject to availability), no limit on number of visits. “Beeper” available, long pants and sleeved shirt are requested of men (no shorts allowed), domestic drinks 24 hours, a selection of international drinks in some bars and welcome drink also included.
- "Mo'Bay" Restaurant
- Located in Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Italian corner, it features show cooking and air conditioning.
- "Negril" Restaurant
- Is located in Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa with an Italian corner, show cooking and air conditioning.
- "The Blue Lagoon" Restaurant
- A beautiful outdoor restaurant with fabulous views over the main pool.
- It has an Italian corner and show cooking.
- "A la Carte" Restaurants
- Schedules are subject to seasonal changes
- "Bhogali" Restaurant:
- Located in the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa in front of the main pool, it offers a la carte Indian cuisine specialties for dinner.
- "El Mariachi" Restaurant:
- Located on the second floor, this restaurant features a la carte dining and scrumptious Mexican cuisine.
- Air conditioning.
- "Bubba's" Restaurant:
- Located on the second floor, it offers a la carte service with grilled specialties.
- Air conditioning.
- "Reggaetoni" Restaurant:
- Located in Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa opposite the main pool.
- An Italian trattoria boasting excellent cuisines and a la carte service.
- "Lotus House" Restaurant:
- Located on the second floor, the restaurant features a la carte dining and oriental specialties. Air conditioning.
- "Xaymaica Creole" Restaurant:
- Located on the first floor. Boasting regional cuisine with a la carte dining service. Air conditioning.
- "Poseidon's Sunset Cove" BBQ Restaurant:
- Located on the beach. It serves as a snack restaurant by day and offers rice and seafood at night
- Infinity Lobby Bar:
- Hours: 10:00am to 00:30am
- Bar "Theater" ( Lady Hamilton)
- Hours: 09.00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Las Brisas Bar
- Hours: 10:00am to 06:00pm
- The Blue Lagoon Swim-Up Bar
- Hours: 10:00am to 06:00pm
- Coral Bar: Only adults at Lady Hamilton swimming pool:
- Hours: 10:00am to 10:00 p.m.
- Roselle Bar. At the swimming pool:
- Hours: 10:00am to 5.00pm
- Sunset Cove Bar: Snack & Drinks:
- Hours: 10:00am to 11:00pm
- Las Vegas Bar. Located at the Lady Hamilton Lobby:
- Hours: 6:00 pm to 2:00 am
- Miss Lou Bar:
- Hours: 10:00am to midnight.
- Reading lounge and card tables. International drinks "Premium" No smoking. A / C
- Sport Bar:
- Hours: 9:00 am to 7:00 am.
- With snacks and evening service / no alcoholic beverages other than beer: 11:00pm to 8:00am
- Woogie Boogie Disco Bar: A/C
- Adults Only Under 18 years old.
- Hours: 11:00pm to 2:00am
- Hours: 09:00pm a 10:30pm
Activities :Full daily program of sports and entertainment on the beach and at the pool during the day.
- Sports facilities
- 3 tennis courts, 2 tennis Beach volleyball, 1 basketball court, 1 soccer field (artificial turf), and a 9-hole mini golf.
- Pools and beaches
- 5 freshwater pools: a large swimming pool with 4 built-in Jacuzzis and swim-up bar, a pool in the fenced-in, separate mini club for children, a swimming pool with built-in Jacuzzi (open until midnight), a "quiet pool " on the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa side, with 1 built-in Jacuzzi and bar service, a large spa pool boasting a lazy river and built-in jacuzzis.
- Main pool
- An area of 4,500 m2, depth 1.43 m
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm (Lifeguard).
- Children's pool
- Located at the Miniclub 40 cm2 , maximum depth 0.40m
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm (Supervised)
- Roselle pool
- Located in Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa area. 187.10 m2 , depth 1.43 m .
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm (Lifeguard)
- Coral Pool
- Located in Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa adults-only area. 187.10 m2, maximum depth 43m.
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 pm (lifeguard)
- Pool Spa:
- Located in Grand Palladium Jamaica with an area of 382.35m2 , maximum depth 1.43 m.
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm (lifeguard)
- Note: Pools are available 24 hours, but the client's risk and times of the pools are based on lifeguard hours.
- Several beaches along the clear waters of the Jamaican coast.
- (*) Towels and chairs included
- Daily activities: aerobics, water gymnastics, table tennis, basketball, beach volleyball, soccer, tennis, petanque, water polo, darts, participation games, miniature golf (9 holes), archery.
- Water sport activities
- In the all-inclusive program: catamarans, kayaking, snorkeling, pedal boats and windsurfing, non-motorized water sports
- With extra charge: fishing, hiking, scuba diving courses, sailing course, windsurfing courses, water sports, motorized vehicles.
- Mini Club
- Open from 9:00am to 11:00pm. For children 4 to 12 years, with different activities according to ages. Located next to the main pool, with indoor and outdoor areas where children can be left while under supervision. Private area near the swimming pool, large lawn and everything necessary for the fun and comfort of children.
- Facilities and activities
- playground, paint room, arts and crafts room, video, video games.
- Nightly show in the resort’s theater as well as the discotheque, “Woogie Boogie” with air conditioning, open every night. Shows for children in the theater, children's mini disco
Spa/Fitness:The Grand Palladium Resorts & Spa in Jamaica offer guests a spectacular and modern spa with a wide range of therapies such as massage, facials, body treatments and scrubs. Our Spa: Zentropía Palladium Spa & Wellness has a beauty salon where we offer our waxing, manicures, pedicures and much more, as well as a unisex hair salon staffed by top professionals. ALL INCLUSIVE: fitness area (large gymnasium with lockers and changing rooms with air conditioning. Wet area with sauna, steam bath, and jacuzzi. With extra charge: Hairdresser, massage and various beauty treatments. (*) All services require advance booking of Spa, please consult the Center's personnel regarding the length of sessions as well as availability and rates (*) See special package offers (*) Minors under 18 years of age are not allowed to use the Spa.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.