Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along Saint Lucia’s exotic south coast. This all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 6 bars, 5 pools, complete fitness center, tennis and basketball courts, full service salon and oceanfront spa, the island’s largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, daily activities, nightly entertainment, themed dinners and a variety of other amenities. Designed to please all ages, this Casually Caribbean, Incredibly All-Inclusive resort is an ideal locale for destination weddings and honeymoons and a perfect retreat for singles, families or couples.
Good to Know:
- Harmony is Coconut Bay’s adults-only wing offering the perfect surroundings for a tranquil escape. Featuring a NEW Oasis area with 2 pools, expanded adults-only bar, hammocks, intimate cabana beds, sun decks for two, the oceanfront Kai Mer Spa, and recently remodeled accommodations, the simple pleasures are all within reach.
- Splash is the resort’s playful wing with a diverse entertainment menu. The young and young at heart will delight in CocoLand, St. Lucia’s largest waterpark and fully supervised Kidz Klub while energetic vacationers take pleasure in the activities offered by Coconut Bay’s exclusive Surf Shack or The Zone paintball court.
Located closest to the international airport and only minutes from the island’s most exciting attractions
Accommodation and Amenities:
Coconut Bay offers fresh, spacious accommodations in a casually Caribbean atmosphere with tranquil ocean or garden views. Our 250 guest rooms are divided into the Harmony (adults-only) and Splash (family-friendly) wings where soothing tropical décor are complimented by an extensive range of amenities. Explore the various types of rooms and choose the space that’s right for you and your budget. ELECTRICITY: 220volts/50Hz. 110 volts now available in Premium and Jr. Suite room categories.
Room Category Descriptions:
- Deluxe garden view-location: Floor 1 Splash, Floor 1 Harmony, Max: 4
- Located on the ground level of the hotel with views of lush tropical landscaping and glimpses of the ocean. Rooms offer tile flooring and separate sitting area with private patio. Furnishings include two queen beds, ceiling fan, air conditioning, hairdryer, iron and board, safe, flat screen TV, radio alarm, mini refrigerator, and coffee/tea service, King beds are available by request only in Harmony garden view.
- Deluxe ocean view-location: Floor 2 Splash, Floor 2 Harmony, Max: 4
- Rooms offer Partial Ocean and garden views, tile flooring and separate sitting area with private balcony. Furnishings include a king bed with pull out sofa or two queen beds, ceiling fan, air conditioning, hairdryer, iron and board, safe, flat screen TV, radio alarm, mini refrigerator, and coffee/tea service.
- Splash premium ocean view-location: Floors 3 – 4 Splash, Max: 4
- Rooms offer vast views of the Atlantic and CocoLand waterpark, tile flooring and separate sitting area with private balcony. Furnishings include one king bed with twin trundle bed or two queen beds, ceiling fan, air conditioning, hairdryer, iron and board, safe, flat screen TV, radio alarm, bar with mini-fridge stocked with water, soft drinks, local beer (by request), and coffee/tea service.
- Splash 2br family connecting-location: Floors 1-3 Splash, Max: 6
- Adjoining rooms in the Splash wing with an internal connecting door featuring views of the gardens, pool area and partial ocean views. Rooms offer tile flooring and separate sitting area with private patio or balcony. Furnishings include a king bed with double pull out sofa or two queen beds, ceiling fan, air conditioning, hairdryer, iron and board, safe, flat screen TV, radio alarm, mini refrigerator, and coffee/tea service.
- Harmony premium ocean view-location: Floor 3 Harmony, Max: 4
- Rooms offer complete ocean views, tile flooring and separate sitting area with private balcony. Furnishings include one king bed with sofa or two queen beds, ceiling fan, air conditioning, hairdryer, iron and board, safe, flat screen TV, radio alarm, bar with mini-fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and local beer, coffee/tea service.
- Harmony concierge jr. Suite ocean view-location: Floor 4 Harmony, Max: 2
- These concierge service rooms offer expansive views of the Atlantic, the Maria Islands, pool area and gardens. Room amenities feature robes and slippers, ceiling fan, air conditioning, hairdryer, iron and board, safe, flat-screen TV, radio alarm, service, evening turndown, exclusive concierge services and bar with mini-fridge stocked with premium liquor or wine selection of choice plus water, soft drinks and local beer, coffee/tea service.
Coconut Bay diningCoconut Bay offers something for every palate with casual and signature dining options. Combining a bounty of resources, our chefs utilize the best regional ingredients and distinctive spices to create memorable dishes, outstanding flavor and varied international cuisine. Reservations are required in the A La Carte restaurants and a dress code does apply in Silk and Calabash.
- Calabash (Caribbean Restaurant/A La Carte/Non-Smoking/Air-conditioned)
- Dinner: 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm / Dress Code: Resort Evening Wear. Capacity: 80
- Calabash also offers A La Carte Breakfast: 8 am – 11 am (Adults-Only, Mon-Sat)
- RESTAURANT HIGHLIGHTS: Revive your taste buds in Calabash, the resort’s Caribbean specialty restaurant showcasing steaks, seafood and island cuisine. Guests will delight in menu offerings featuring curry and jerk seasonings, fresh seafood, salads, steak and delicious tropical desserts. Reservations are required and can be made in advance at the reception desk. NEW: Outdoor seating available for breakfast and dinner on Verandah by request.
- Silk (Asian Restaurant/A La Carte/Non-Smoking/Air-conditioned):
- Dinner: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm / Dress Code: Resort Evening Wear. Capacity: 80
- RESTAURANT HIGHLIGHTS: Modern Asian cuisine is served at Silk where red décor, superb service and fresh ingredients set the mood. Our chefs specialize in fusing local ingredients into Mandarin-inspired dishes. Reservations are required and can be made in advance at the reception desk.
- Coconut walk marketplace (International/Non-Smoking):
- Breakfast: 7:00 am – 10:00 am | Lunch: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm | Dinner: 6:00 pm –9:30 pm.
- Dress Code: Resort Casual Wear. Capacity: 260
- RESTAURANT HIGHLIGHTS: Coconut Walk provides independent stations, several of which are chef-attended, granting guests extensive menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Chefs at the breakfast Smoothie Bar blend delicious nutrition with local fresh fruit. Breakfast service also includes delicate crépes among made-to-order omelets and French toast. For Lunch, guests have the option of grilled Paninis, deli sandwiches, a classic salad bar and much more. At dinner, chefs toss pasta and stir-fries any way, and dessert is not to be ignored with the hand-mixing of cold stone ice cream and an array of toppings in the central dessert station.
- Capri (Italian Restaurant/A La Carte/Non-Smoking)
- Dinner: 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm Dress Code: Resort Casual Wear. Capacity: 50
- RESTAURANT HIGHLIGHTS: Capri greets diners with a light breeze in a casual indoor/ outdoor setting. The large antipasto station is the perfect way to begin an Italian dinner. The Earthstone oven cuts down the wait for a hand-tossed pizza to a few short minutes. Reservations are required and can be made in advance at the reception desk.
- La luna (Private Dining by Reservation Only)
- This newest edition to Coconut Bay’s dining venues offers guests an intimate oceanside dining experience ideal for a romantic dinner for two or a private gathering for the entire family. As the sun sets, you will enjoy moonlight views of the Maria Islands to the tune of the waves caressing the shore. Contact Guest Services for reservations and menu details. Supplemental fee applies.
- Beach grill (Casual Eatery/Non-Smoking)
- Lunch and Snacks: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Late Night Menu: 10:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Dress Code: As you are. Capacity: 50
- RESTAURANT HIGHLIGHTS: Guests do not have to leave the pool or beach for long with a quick stop at the grill for favorites such as burgers, made-to-order pizza, chicken wings, sandwiches, fries, wraps and more!
Restaurant dress code
- Resort Casual Wear: Shorts, tank tops, shoes, bathing suits with cover ups.
- Resort Evening Wear: Dress pants or jeans for men, shirts with sleeves and collars, dress shoes. For Ladies: Casual dresses, casual skirts or pants and blouses, summer dresses, Capri pants, jeans (no cut-offs). No flip flops, shorts or t-shirts permitted
Bars & loungeIndoor, outdoor, swim-up or adults-only, Coconut Bay’s bars are perfectly positioned to provide guests with easy access to satisfy their thirst. Serving blended, on the rocks, neat or garnished, our beverage menus offer something for everyone including non-alcoholic mixers, beer, wine, sodas, juices and an extensive selection of rums and premium liquors.
- Peter John’s Rum Bar: .......................6:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Swim Up Pool Bar: .............................10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Adult Pool Bar: ...................................11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Lobby Bar: .........................................10:00 am – Midnight
- Blu Bar:..............................................Hours vary by entertainment schedule
- Splash Bar: ........................................Hours vary by entertainment schedule
- Free waterpark access: 1500 foot lazy river, waterfalls and water slides
- (300 foot open slide, 400 foot enclosed slide)
- Daily schedule of supervised, age-appropriate activities for children 0-12
- Kidz Klub (over 50,000 square feet) featuring mini-zip line, pirate ship, air-conditioned napping quarters
- Kids-only water fountain playground
- Daily appearances by resort character mascots Coco & Loco
- Daily visits to Coco Corral, only resort petting zoo in St. Lucia
- Weekly: Family movie night on the lawn
- Sign in/sign out local cell phone for parents of children registered in the Kidz Klub
- Free Coco Pack for each child registered in the Kidz Klub: t-shirt, backpack, hat
Groups, Wedding & Meeting Facilities
- Wedding Gazebo
- Wedding Center
- Bougainvillea Banquet Room
- La Luna
- Calabash Verandah
- The Pavilion At Eternity Beach
- Peter John’s Lounge
- Star Gazer’s Patio
- Nurse’s station*: A trained nurse is available to guests from 9:00 am – 11:00 pm daily and a doctor is on call 24 hours per day.
- Wifi: Wireless Internet connection is available in the hotel lobby area for FREE. A kiosk is also available in the main lobby for internet access. FEE applies for in-room Internet service.
- Resort transportation: Complimentary transfers are provided to and from Hewanorra International Airport.
- Adventure st. Lucia desk*: Located in the lobby to assist guests with reserving island tours and excursions for groups, families, individuals or private parties.
- Guest services*: To assist with arrangements for any special occasions and celebrations.
- Currency exchange: Available at the Front Desk.
- Resort gift shops: Open daily. Shop for Duty Free items, accessories, souvenirs, clothing, and pieces for the home or products to capture your favorite memory of St. Lucia.
Resort Activities & Entertainment:
- Coconut bay surf shack*
- (Seasonal availability: November - April)
- Kitesurfing*, windsurfing*, certified instruction, equipment rental and storage available.
- The zone: paintball*
- One of the only facilities of its kind in St. Lucia, this 25,000 square foot course allows teams of adults and teens alike to hide behind barriers as they attempt to capture the flag and avoid neon paintballs fired by opponents. Inquire at the Tour Desk to reserve.
- Recreational Activities:
- Beach & pool volleyball, bocce ball, cricket, soccer, dance classes, darts, bingo, dominoes, water polo, billiards.
- Fitness Activities:
- Aqua aerobics, yoga, Pilates, lazy river iron man race, power walks, body sculpting classes in gym, tennis (4 courts), basketball (4 courts).
- Non-Motorized Water Sports (free instruction available):
- Snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle board.
- Fitness Center:
- Fully equipped with weights and exercise equipment, air-conditioned.
- WEEKLY: Managers cocktail party, chocolate extravaganza buffet, Adults-only party on harmony pool deck, Country & Western night, Caribbean night, Karaoke party.
- NIGHTLY: Entertainment from local artists or bands, DJ in the night club.
- Themed dinners on the pool deck*
- Two nights per week our resort chefs showcase their skills with an outdoor buffet designed to delight every palate: one night showcases a Country & Western theme while the other celebrates the flavors of the Caribbean in a carnival-inspired atmosphere.
- Island Tours*
- Coconut Bay is conveniently located close to many of the most visited attractions on
- Island and guests are encouraged to explore St. Lucia’s natural beauty in person. Guided tours are available directly from the resort and our Adventure St. Lucia desk will gladly assist in selecting the right group or private tour for you!
- Attractions and tours can be sought by location or type. The island’s variety of excursions include: Catamaran cruises, snorkeling, diving or fishing trips, the world’s only drive-in volcano and sulfur springs, explore a working plantation, botanical gardens, mineral baths, incredible waterfall expeditions, horseback riding, biking, hiking, zip lining, dune buggy tours and more.
Kai Mer Spa*Oceanfront spa (11,000 square foot) featuring 8 indoor treatment rooms, 3 outdoor cabanas, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms, relaxation area and complete salon services dedicated to leaving guests looking and feeling beautiful. Services range from massages, facials and wraps to makeup application, hair styling, manicures and more!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.